Look at the most ignorant person on the WOS schoolboard

wow that lady is stupid. i'm not from west orange stark and have never played against them but I respect coach Hooks and when I hear his name I think of a man that deserves respect because being a coach is more than just about the sport or winning. You're teachin kids morals, life values, and how to have success off the field as well as on and in this day in age there are so many kids without dads at home that a coach is a father figure to some of these guys. And then you look at his records and what he has done at WOS you can't help but say that his name should be honored by being the name of the stadium and most of the people of west orange see that and i don't think one lady will mess that up.

wow that lady is stupid. i'm not from west orange stark and have never played against them but I respect coach Hooks and when I hear his name I think of a man that deserves respect because being a coach is more than just about the sport or winning. You're teachin kids morals' date=' life values, and how to have success off the field as well as on and in this day in age there are so many kids without dads at home that a coach is a father figure to some of these guys. And then you look at his records and what he has done at WOS you can't help but say that his name should be honored by being the name of the stadium and most of the people of west orange see that and i don't think one lady will mess that up.[/quote']

Well she has lost all credability within the district. People trust her as far as they can throw her. :lol: So her opinion means as much as the GM employee pricing :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin