**Orangefield's Kaylin Little to San Jac**

Kaylin "KK" Little has been offered a full basketball scholarship to San Jacinto Junior College. She was offered yesterday and will sign her letter of intent with the Lady Gators sometime next week. Congrats KK, San Jac just got the steal of the year if you ask me. Good Luck, you deserve this chance to play at the next level!!!

Congrats KK!! You deserve it.  Best of luck to you.  Glad you're staying close to home so I can continue to watch you shine!!  San Jac just got a steal.  Someone said it on here before in another thread, but KK has that IT factor that can't be coached.  She never quits and always puts her team in a position to win.  Congrats to KK and San Jac!!

Guest tigersvoice

Great news, Ms. Little - congratulations.  Now, go over there and DO what you were meant to DO.  I can only hope that in two years you will consider Lamar.

KK,

I too believe San Jac is getting a steal! You are an outstanding basketball player and you will do well in college if you continue to play with the same passion that you have played with the past two years that I have known you. Many of my gray hairs are from having to prepare our team to try to slow you down. For that reason, myself and the other coaches in our district are glad to see you graduate :). It has been an honor and a privilege to know you and to see you play this game! Best wishes to you and your family. We are pulling for you!

God Bless You,

Coach Bob Killam

Silsbee High School

Congrats KK.

Im just glad you forgot we were supposed to play HORSE this season, I didnt want to embarrass you too badly  ;).

It was great to cover your games and get to know  you away from the court. I'll agree San Jac just landed one of the biggest steals around.

Good luck

Guest bleed orange

I am humbled by your kind words. I don't know what to say except, you guys are awesome. It was an honor to be in the 21 3A family . Great Coaches, Great Kids, Great Parents and Great Fans. I will truly miss that Family. A standard has been set in 21 3a. Girls basketball is played the way it was meant to be played. I don't see that trend changing anytime soon.

Guest abovetherim

Congratulations on the scholarship offer to San Jac. Awesome! I knew something would come through and I'm sure this is just the beginning of a great college career. I'll be pulling for the Lady Gators next year!

Again, congratulations to KK and her family.

All I got to say is ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE GOT SMART. This can be a great opportunity to show everyone what they missed out on. I believe if this is what you want you will be one of the best at that level and use it to get you to the next level. Its great to see the 3 21-3a players all get the chance to continue their playing days. Its says a lot about the level of play in this area and the talented young lady's who are here. If this is the opportunity you decide to take I know you will do very well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder