*BC vs. Silsbee/4-1 BC Wins/Comments*

excactly...Im pretty sure Jasper's not playing BC tonight..lol

no but they anounce the score on the Jasper vs OF game...but they must of had the wrong info,,, as a matter of fact they just anounced it again

must be a silsbee "report", like one post in the Jasper, Silsbee game that Silsbee scored 11 runs in the first inning.  Yeah, in their dreams.  Lost 15-0.  ;)

A big strong congrats to Jadon Dillon the fielder that pitched a good game for BC tonight.  When a guy gets pitching lessons in the summer so that he can be available to pitch for his team and give them depth--I say hats off!

That leaves Matt Hicks and Jason Clark and others available to face a tough-as-nails-Jasper at Jasper, Friday night.  This will be the game of the week in 3A Texas baseball.

I couldn't agree more good game Jaden and the rest of the Cardinals keep up the hard work!!  Now it's time for get prepared for Jasper! BC has too keep the same attitude and can't start slacking or they won't beat Jasper beacause you can be sure Jasper is going to give BC everything they have at home and will be wanting revenge for the last time they played each other!...

Guest BCNatureBoy

BC, congratulations on another big win.

See you Friday!  I agree, it should be the game of the week in the state for 3a.   :)  No hype needed.

Let's do it anyway.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin