Robotic Officials...what u think?

I see everyone complain that some teams get helps on their homefiels by homers ref in all sports. But let say this, what if there was someway that we could create robotics ref to call the game. Do you think there would be a big difference than real lives ref?

I would love to see the ability of replay, not to change the flow of the game, but rather, police the official.  It's sad when home cooking gets this bad, but, at times, I have see flags come in so late after a good play that it makes you wonder.  If you saw holding at the line, call it then, don't call it after the play results in positive yardage for a team that then gets demoralized over a judgement call.  It's like waiting 3 seconds after the pitch to call strike or ball. 

Just before a WOS game, they'd program them to throw flags, or shoot laser beams, at any WOS gain or when the "D" makes a good play.  They would still be biased against WOS.  LOL

But Hooks would look funny being all the way out on the field by the hash marks arguing with a robot.anim_lol.gif

I see a new Sci-Fi movie coming up:

Sort of a "Stepford Referees" theme ...

or "Westworld Football" where the Yul Brenner referee goes beserk and attacks Dan Hooks and starts terrorizing the cheerleaders............

UH OH LOL you are showing your age with the westworld reference ;D

Woops...  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder