Most underated player?

Guest bballdude

From what I have witnessed the two most underrated players in this area are two pitchers: Mitchell Todd and David Drake.  Todd is from PNG and is a right handed phenom when he is right. Drake is a southpaw from the small school of Evadale who is a wizard and makes those 1A hitters look foolish. Both are fun to watch. Todd obviously gets more recognition cause he pitches for the Indians but Drake will definately take the Rebels to the playoffs.

Guest vpirate

McDonald (silsbee)

Vidrine (Nederland)

Todd (PNG)

Daigle (HF)

Leger((LCM)

Benoit (PNG)

Robichau (Vidor)

Clark (BC)

just a few

I really don't think Robi is underated..  People know he can play..  I believe when you talk about Vidor, Will Fonteno and Chaz Bruce do an awful lot for the team but seem to go un-noticed..

McDonald (silsbee)

Vidrine (Nederland)

Todd (PNG)

Daigle (HF)

Leger((LCM)

Benoit (PNG)

Robichau (Vidor)

Clark (BC)

just a few

I really don't think Robi is underated..  People know he can play..  I believe when you talk about Vidor, Will Fonteno and Chaz Bruce do an awful lot for the team but seem to go un-noticed..

i agree..chaz bruce has had a great season so far.  he's been playing some amazing defence!!

BC has a number of players that if on a weaker team would standout as premium.

One of these getting no statewide recognition is Joe Robinson--this fellow is steady, steady, steady.  He is the kind that has proven he can lead a team deep into the playoffs.

I don't Mitchell Todd is so much as underrated, he just has not had the exposure over the last few years playing at the Varsity level.  But, he is quickly gaining the respect that he so much deserve as an elite baseball player, and can easily play at the next level.

Blake Rose (HF)

fastest hands ive ever seen and knows the game well

Yeah, so fast he pulled up and let two grounders go right between his legs against WOS! Come on...

maybe 11 was talking about the bank shot off ss that turned into a double play.  ya think????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder