**Barbers Hill/Longview at SFA**

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan

Man what was the Hill Coach thinking? Lawd.

Coach was thinking right! Step up, take on a big, big challenge, and fear no one. Even if the score turns bad, BH gains by playing this game, and gains respect for stepping up where others were too scared to! Rock em' Eagles!  ;D

Coach was thinking right! Step up, take on a big, big challenge, and fear no one. Even if the score turns bad, BH gains by playing this game, and gains respect for stepping up where others were too scared to! Rock em' Eagles!  ;D

I agree.  Gotta admire his guts for taking on a major opponent. 

Guest Dirk Diggler

Yea, that's what's aggravating, Dan Hooks asked Barbers Hill and Dayton to play weeks ago and they refused. Bay City to. And yes i know this for a fact before people starting saying it isn't true.

Yea, that's what's aggravating, Dan Hooks asked Barbers Hill and Dayton to play weeks ago and they refused. Bay City to. And yes i know this for a fact before people starting saying it isn't true.

ok

Yeah, I am sure that refused probably wasn't the best word to use.

Maybe so though, because you know the Broncos are scared, please. ::) ::)

is longview east of the trinity river?   ;D   just another case of BH scheduling weak sisters.   ;) ;D

Oh boy..  I hope you have a chance to read this again after the 3rd game of the season and see if you think Longview is a weak opponent

I found 2 clips on youtube from 2007.  It features Longview's win over #2 in the Nation John Curtis.  They look pretty impressive to me!! 

This is the hidden content, please

Thank God we scheduled Lonview and not the -----------Self Proclaimed Scrimmage champion best team in the Universe untill they get knock out of the first round WOS ;D

Seriously though LONGVIEW WOW I am blown away!! I admire the NUTS here, but I hope we don't get to many injuries in a game like this! The good thing is NO team in this area better say BH was scared of scheduling them ;D

Guest Kelly Football

BH didn't want to play WO-S several weeks back when schedules were being put together, i know this for a fact. They scheduled Longview because that was the only team left last week with no game that week and they didn't want to open weeks. Hope BH stays injury free in that one.

BH didn't want to play WO-S several weeks back when schedules were being put together, i know this for a fact. They scheduled Longview because that was the only team left last week with no game that week and they didn't want to open weeks. Hope BH stays injury free in that one.

The only reason that I can see that BH wouldn't schedule WOS would be because of Coach Hooks! Don't get me wrong I think the man is an excellent coach, but I remember a lot of jawing going on by hooks and the BH coachs during last years scrimmage where Coach Hooks was being phisically restrained from running accross the field!! The may be a case of Ego's not fear of playing IMHO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder