BC vs. HJ Predictions?

Just because BC barely beat HF, all of you think were terrible or something. Remember, we beat Jasper, we beat Silsbee, we killed OF, and we had a bad game and still beat HF. That just shows on a bad night we still can beat teams.

who said yall were terrible?

i think BC has gained the respect of everyone in this forum with the scores they have put up this year. they are a good team, no doubt. but this is 21-3A baseball. any team on any given night can be beat. this will be another great game. im saying HJ by 2. tied 4-4, then a walk off 2-run shot in the 10th.

Just because BC barely beat HF, all of you think were terrible or something. Remember, we beat Jasper, we beat Silsbee, we killed OF, and we had a bad game and still beat HF. That just shows on a bad night we still can beat teams.

No one said BC was terrible, just they are mortal, and can be beat. I still pick ya'll to win.

• 4 weeks later...

I heard today that HJ has never beat BC at baseball in the history of the school. HJ is ready for this one and they have great pitching...at least so far, but im gonna have to say (5-3 HJ)...and whatever the hecklers say were sorry if I could keep them on a leash I would.

Haha what has HJ been doing special to "prepare" for BC? After only beating Orangefield by one I'm more confident thean ever BC's gonan dominate HJ...The Hecklers can't bring this team down too many weapons for BC and this isn't basketball so I'm gonna take BC 8 HJ 2...and HJ isn't going to beat BC for at least another two years

Had to go back in the archives for this one but you were about 1 year and 11 months off sir. but that was a good guess  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I heard today that HJ has never beat BC at baseball in the history of the school. HJ is ready for this one and they have great pitching...at least so far, but im gonna have to say (5-3 HJ)...and whatever the hecklers say were sorry if I could keep them on a leash I would.

Haha what has HJ been doing special to "prepare" for BC? After only beating Orangefield by one I'm more confident thean ever BC's gonan dominate HJ...The Hecklers can't bring this team down too many weapons for BC and this isn't basketball so I'm gonna take BC 8 HJ 2...and HJ isn't going to beat BC for at least another two years

Had to go back in the archives for this one but you were about 1 year and 11 months off sir. but that was a good guess  ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahaha I love left handed people

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder