*HF 11 Kirbyville 0 Final/Comments*

Tell us how you really feel... ::)

To Lag, this guy has been sour towards the team all year, nothing new.  He has to get on here to talk bad about the team, he can't go talk to his son's coach to try and work things out.

And to be completely honest with you sportsdadd, I can tell you that Coach Landry does not play kids on their parents ability to whine to him, he puts the players in the places he feels he'll have the best chance to win... I don't know what your problem is, but hating the coach and others because your son didn't start sounds juvenile to me.  Everyone on the team has a role, and just because your son may not have the role you want for him doesn't give you the right to put the other team members down.  If you think you can do better, go apply for a coaching postition.

yep thats truth.... its not like he can tell the coach who to play or not... the coach must have made the right decision considering they won 11 to 0.... what coach feels is the right thing must be the right thing to do.... other kids need chances and that kid who played in front of his son must have done well enough to keep playing we will see how the next few games end up with the players in the field.... if he keeps him in there he did the right thing and the kid must not be to coaches standards to play... it all depends on what happens next.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder