Sr Babe Ruth Sets Registration Dates

2008 Sr Babe Ruth Season Registration

Mid-County Babe Ruth will hold registration on Saturdays of April 5th and April 12th at Nederland High School Baseball Field between 9:00 and 2:00 PM.

Besides these times, registration forms are available at the concession stand of all Nederland home games during the season.

Please register early, we have room for only 140 players. They will be filled very quickly, so get your spot saved now.

This is the hidden content, please

Do you know the set fees for this year?  Are they about $70.00.

$75.00 per player, if two $100.00. If you choose to play in tournaments after the regular season no additional fee's are required. If you need help on entry fee, let us know, you will play.

We play Mon-Thursday 2 games a week for each player.   

How many teams are there going to be in the 16-18 league?

how many players will be on each team?

We have 8 teams, we try to carry 16-18 players because many work. It's best to ask some of your teamates how everyting works during Babe Ruth, they will be the best source of info. Ask Clark, Snyder, Hubbard, Matthews, Hicks or Dillon how it works. 

any idea of who will be coaching the teams this year? I know that a lot of the guys are regulars, but there seems to be some turnover every year. I'd like to see the young guy that coached the 16 year old all stars again. Some of the parents in Fannet really seemed to like that guy.

Guest ASISEEIT

the all star team is gunna win the series this year ... The angels r goin for the three peat in league play  ;D

The Angel's didn't win it last year...

Nineteen i couldn't agree more!!! Those angels are some beasts when they hit the field. I mean look at the talent

Mitch Todd- Rollin for the Tribe

Jude Vidrine- making niose in mid county

Travis Moore- The baddest BURNS on the planet

Blake Snydro- Swinging the stick for the cards

Randy Courville- Not allowed to comment ;D

And the coach that could make even the school for the blind see the win column Clint "The Legend" Landry!!!

UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw