PNG Stadium Pics

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Did anyone take a look at our new locker room? SWEET! i love the saying on the wall

"The Reservation, where only Indians get out alive"

yeah, but i like the one about the "atheletes" better. ;D i bet that's already been fixed. someone's getting some major ribbing on that one.

Did anyone take a look at our new locker room? SWEET! i love the saying on the wall

yeah, but i like the one about the "atheletes" better. ;D i bet that's already been fixed. someone's getting some major ribbing on that one.

The contractor was from Nederland.

;D ;D ;D

The contractor was from Nederland.

;D ;D ;D

He moved to Nederland AFTER graduating from PNG where he acquired his spelling skills.  ;D  He wanted his kids to learn how to spell.  ;D ;)

Based on this years TAKS test results...He would more likely be a Nederland Highschool student.   ;D

Actually it was a member of the latest group of illegal immigrants that the contractor hired. The guy was an excellent painter. Not so good with English.   ;)

Yankee Dawg, I'm glad you are back. I've missed your posts. I normally get tired of the PNG bashing, but its been quiet lately. I guess we had to set ourselves up for it. ;D

LOL...Thanks....all in good fun Shovelhead.  All kidding aside, ya'll are blessed to have such a beautiful stadium...even the locker room is first class.

Based on this years TAKS test results...He would more likely be a Nederland Highschool student.   ;D

Actually it was a member of the latest group of illegal immigrants that the contractor hired. The guy was an excellent painter. Not so good with English.   ;)

Someone on the PNG Forum posted that they were peel on letters...should be easy to correct it.  "Speeling" is not his area of expertise!! LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw