BOJO BABIE !!1

okay, first off i dont think this guy is from LCM, but if he is,  theres "nothing wrong with having faith in your team" but i would suggest you tone it down a bit. if you are a player, you dont need to be worried about all this, in fact you should prefer to be under the radar. and if you are a parent or student, the players really dont like it when you go and rant and rave about our program, we can be confident in ourselves without you yelling it to the entire world.

With Dayton gone Lcm should make some noise in the district... Mark my words Todd Moody will have a break out year at lcm and put his name in the record books...i have witnessed this team grow in the offseason into a force to be reckoned with... Todd Moody is Michelangelo and the lcm bears are the Sistine Chapel

My prediction

1.L

2.C

3.M

You heard it hear first the bears will be all over this district BOJO BABY  :-*     8=D

This is why there should be DRUG Testing done to get on this site !! OMG !!!

okay, first off i dont think this guy is from LCM, but if he is,  theres "nothing wrong with having faith in your team" but i would suggest you tone it down a bit. if you are a player, you dont need to be worried about all this, in fact you should prefer to be under the radar. and if you are a parent or student, the players really dont like it when you go and rant and rave about our program, we can be confident in ourselves without you yelling it to the entire world.

I am in complete agreement with BIG tex on this one. I am a huge senators fan and I could tell you everyone on the teams middle names.  On the contrary, I would never do what this matrix guy did. There is a differnece between faith and boasting, and this guy is boasting.  Whether or not "his team" can back him up or not will be determined once football season begins. It is detrimental to the team, and the players probably won't appreciate morphs comments. >:(

P.S. In case any one could not sense the sarcasim in my last post I was being silly about that "player". ;) I enjoy being fasicious every once in a while, as I am sure you guys do as well.

Call Allied Waste, 'cause the trash talkin' is gettin' bad!

Having said that, like any other sport, football is won, not in the forum, but on the field.  Kids, our sons, grandsons, nephews, cousins, freinds, spend a lot of time working out, practicing, sweating, and even bleeding way too much for us to throw around idle talk and put downs.

The Bears will go into every game, ready to play.  They will work hard, play hard, and play team ball.  They will have a shot at district, just like any other team.  The Bears will try to find a way to win every ball game they play in, and hopefully, they will succeed more times than they fail.

The Bears will live up to the adjective they have before thir team name...Battlin'...

See you in the fall...

Call Allied Waste, 'cause the trash talkin' is gettin' bad!

Having said that, like any other sport, football is won, not in the forum, but on the field.  Kids, our sons, grandsons, nephews, cousins, freinds, spend a lot of time working out, practicing, sweating, and even bleeding way too much for us to throw around idle talk and put downs.

The Bears will go into every game, ready to play.  They will work hard, play hard, and play team ball.  They will have a shot at district, just like any other team.  The Bears will try to find a way to win every ball game they play in, and hopefully, they will succeed more times than they fail.

The Bears will live up to the adjective they have before thir team name...Battlin'...

See you in the fall...

Since when???????????? Has something drastically changed on North 87?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder