Woodville To Host Wood Bat Tourney

March 1, 2, and 3rd. Taking all classifications!!!! Would like to make this a premier Tournament for years! One of the best facilities in the area! Will be played on 2 fields which are located in the same park! If interested you can reply here our call me @ (409) 283-7973 or (409) 382-2130.

Thanks

Neil Hennigan

I think this is a great idea. I hope a lot of HS coaches can 're-work' their tourney schedules to play in it. First, a wood bat tournament would be great. Second, the facilities at Woodville are top notch...for any classification. Third, Coach H is a class act with a class program. Give this idea a year or two to catch on, and then he'll be beating potential entries away with a stick....

• 3 months later...
Guest coachhooker

i think i just got dumber reading that comment, yeah how can you say the woodville coach needs to go learn about baseball when i think he has won a state title with woodville and i think he took spurger and another school to stay, when i talked to him he was a class act guy that had nothing positive to say and really knew the game. i only have good things to say about coach hennigan and his program

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Orangeboy

I ran into the Silsbee coaches in Waco last weekend.  They were loading up on those wood bats.  Should be a lot of fun for the kids from all these programs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder