Returning Receivers /TIGHT Ends that are coming back for this year.

Cardenas is a stud, especially for being so slow.  It's interesting to note that if you have the best freakin hands in the area and have one sliver of space, even if you're slow, you can be pretty darn good. 

Cardenas has alot of Askew in him... it don't matter what his time is... he just goes and gets the dang football.

i kno your not regarding this post to me penny because i gave cardenas all the props possible, but he is very slow he's not gonna beat anyone deep

Cardenas is a stud, especially for being so slow.  It's interesting to note that if you have the best freakin hands in the area and have one sliver of space, even if you're slow, you can be pretty darn good. 

Cardenas has alot of Askew in him... it don't matter what his time is... he just goes and gets the dang football.

Cardenas and Bellows are gonna put up some major numbers this season. Look at what happened this year with them being young and not having a full season to work together. Cardenas runs great routes and has good hands. the few catches he made against dayton were very good 3 of the 4 he was absolutely smothered and still came up with the catch.

Guest Penny

Cardenas will beat people deep, the same way Askew beat people deep.  There's more than one way to get open. Cardenas is a big physical kid who knows how to use his body, he don't need to run away from you to make a catch and BEAT YOU DEEP.  Kid is good that way, Ozen, you did give him his props, but don't think he can't go deep just cuz he don't run a 4.4

Cardenas will beat people deep, the same way Askew beat people deep.  There's more than one way to get open. Cardenas is a big physical kid who knows how to use his body, he don't need to run away from you to make a catch and BEAT YOU DEEP.  Kid is good that way, Ozen, you did give him his props, but don't think he can't go deep just cuz he don't run a 4.4

ur making a big deal out of nuttn penny the kid is slow jus face it.........i watched him several n he's not the most physical corner back in the world.......our corner back jammed him out of bounds one play and he wasnt a very physical person so ok whatever penny

Guest 87CRU79

Cardenas is definitely not slow, he just doesn't have a great initial burst. He has excellent recovery and closing speed, and moves very well in the open field. The kid is not slow, he just doesnt have an outstanding intially burst off of the line of scrimmage.

ur making a big deal out of nuttn penny the kid is slow jus face it.........i watched him several n he's not the most physical corner back in the world.......our corner back jammed him out of bounds one play and he wasnt a very physical person so ok whatever penny

He isnt making a big deal out of anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Asa Cardenas HANDS DOWN is one of the best WRs in this area! He lacks in his initial burst, but has great closing speed and is very elusive in the open field. His route running is bar-none the best out of any WR in the area, thanks in part to Nederland's WR Coach Bryan Spell. He has produced many outstanding, stand-out WRs in his tenure at the Dog House: Yoder, Askew, Atterberry, Butler, and now Asa Cardenas.

which one played in 06..........i remember he was a beast well until they played ozen B.Wells locked em down

and dont for get the dayton corners

• 2 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder