2008 Hardin Hornets Varsity Football Schedule

You guys are so wrong for calling out kids here and making comments about why they are not D-1 kids. As far as remarks about Coach Haynes his record speaks for itself and we will see what happens. Good luck to Hardin and Kountze next year and hope they finish one two. I think that Ec has cook the books over the past ten years to stay down and not play some larger schools anyway. Live it up EC bc one day you will come up and we will see what you do then.

Hahaha cook the books to stay 2a? You must be joking what exactly would make you think this? The fact that I have the second largest graduating class with 90 somthing kids? The fact that the senior class barely has 80 kids? You must be bitter from how many times you'll have been smoked by E.C. Not only in football but also basketball and track.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball25

You must be bitter from how many times you'll have been smoked by E.C. Not only in football but also basketball and track.

2007-2008 EC vs hardin

Football EC wins head to head  but Hardin goes farther in the playoffs

Basektball Hardin wins 2 out of 3, Ec father in the playoffs

Baseball Hardin ten runs rules EC

Track......TUNE IN  April 4th and April 8th

Hardin this, Hardin that, blah,blah blah  ::) Hardin is a program on the rise.  ::)

Guess we'll wait until the 2008 season to see if Hardin has the makings of a consistent contender or they're just another fart in the wind.

If I was a betting man, I'd pick the latter rather than the former.

Guest A-TOWN

As far as the playoffs are concerned Hardin beat Hemphill, which wouldnt have even made the playoffs in our district. Corrigan and Newton are perennial powerhouse football programs. If they would have played either one of them they would have been sitting at home too.

Guest baseball25

so Coach haynes can beat him basketball,chess,hearts,golf,he's taller,marbles,better athlete,dominos,ping pong,pool,bench more, run longer, horse,washers,horseshoes,frisby golf, better mower, coach haynes have a 70 inch zero turn diesel mower top that put that in your pipe and smoke it,bowling,baseball,wants valastro on the MAT :) :) :)

You must be bitter from how many times you'll have been smoked by E.C. Not only in football but also basketball and track.

2007-2008 EC vs hardin

Football EC wins head to head  but Hardin goes farther in the playoffs

Basektball Hardin wins 2 out of 3, Ec father in the playoffs

Baseball Hardin ten runs rules EC

Track......TUNE IN  April 4th and April 8th

Should be fun to watch!! Hardin is looking good in track right now, competing against 4a and 5a schools and doing decent.

Guest ECBucFan

I've read about what marsh is doing in track, but what about the rest of the team?

Exactly. And while they love to point out TT graduates, they somehow fail to mention Marsh AND Nolan is gone from Hardin, too. That 4A guy they rave about has to replace both at the same time, and then some, for Hardin to be better...good luck with that! 

I've read about what marsh is doing in track, but what about the rest of the team?

Exactly. And while they love to point out TT graduates, they somehow fail to mention Marsh AND Nolan is gone from Hardin, too. That 4A guy they rave about has to replace both at the same time, and then some, for Hardin to be better...good luck with that!   

Dont worry...he will get it done.

Its a crying shame that people can't even put up their own schedule without others attacking it.  All Hardin has done is post their schedule and some former guy goes berzerk.

Sad really.

Whats EC's record against Newton?

Similar to Hardin's record against EC ie: not too bueno.

Its a crying shame that people can't even put up their own schedule without others attacking it.  All Hardin has done is post their schedule and some former guy goes berzerk.

Sad really.

Whats EC's record against Newton?

Similar to Hardin's record against EC ie: not too bueno.

Hang on now..are you talking about overall or this year?

Because this year, Hardin is winning 4-3.

Guest ECBucFan

Well, this is the FOOTBALL FORUM:

2006: 51-0, EC, game ended at half...

2007: 57-29, EC, (was 34-7 at half)...

Guest 81sDad

How many rings does Haynes have?  Thats right none.  Valastro has 3.  One as a head coach and 2 others as an assistant. 

Is this the same caoch that was a Lagrange years ago? He was going to win a ring at ec this year but what happen?

How many rings does Haynes have?  Thats right none.  Valastro has 3.  One as a head coach and 2 others as an assistant. 

Is this the same caoch that was a Lagrange years ago? He was going to win a ring at ec this year but what happen?

The same thing that happened 2 Haynes I guess. nobody ever said "this is the year Valastro will win a ring at E.C." Every coach every year goes into the season trying to win 1 that doesn't mean its going to happen for all of them every year. This year was no exception.

Guest ECBucFan

Well, this is the FOOTBALL FORUM:

thanks for reminding us apparently we forget  ;D ;D ;D

No prob! Glad to help!  ;D

It sounds to me like we have a bunch of jealous EC fans. They are used to being the talk of the district 24/7. But now Hardin comes in and shares a little of that spotlight and they go crazy. Chill out and wait for next year.

I think Hardin fans are suffering from a bad case of Buc "meat" envy.  ;D

Guest 81sDad

It sounds to me like we have a bunch of jealous EC fans. They are used to being the talk of the district 24/7. But now Hardin comes in and shares a little of that spotlight and they go crazy. Chill out and wait for next year.

What living in a tent and having a outhouse to think about the upcoming season? Or going to the county library to use the computer to post things on here. BTW you guys have about twenty minutes before they close so take your best shots before it gets to late and they run you out.

What living in a tent and having a outhouse to think about the upcoming season? Or going to the county library to use the computer to post things on here. BTW you guys have about twenty minutes before they close so take your best shots before it gets to late and they run you out.

ROFL

I didn't realize Hardin was so cosmopolitan. BTW my outhouse is a two holer.  ;D

Guest ECBucFan

I, for one, forgive them. Understandably, they must be terribly demoralized after the past two years:

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin