How is BOJO looking for the 2008 season ?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is about how good mlc aka bozo will be next year.  Their varsity had 2 wins, jv 0 wins, freshman 1 win, and their coach has applied for every head coaching job in the state.  I think the mlc schoolboard and administration should be commended for hiring such a great athletic leader.  Lets see he has been there less than two years, ran almost every coach off, ran off alot of talent, and has destroyed the football program.  GO BOJO!!!!!!

We'll be young!  :'(

They might surprise you.

Our JV only managed 3 first downs last year.

I don't know what to say to that ???

We'll be young!  :'(

They might surprise you.

Our JV only managed 3 first downs last year.

did they score any?

Yea they Scored twice, They also had more than 3 First Downs... Not many more  but they had more...

This is about how good mlc aka bozo will be next year.  Their varsity had 2 wins, jv 0 wins, freshman 1 win, and their coach has applied for every head coaching job in the state.  I think the mlc schoolboard and administration should be commended for hiring such a great athletic leader.  Lets see he has been there less than two years, ran almost every coach off, ran off alot of talent, and has destroyed the football program.  GO BOJO!!!!!!

Your right the football program still has problems but in LCM defense in other sports they are pretty good and thats one thing WOS cant say except for softball.jmo

Mustangfan is nearly 100% correct last year when I was on the JV team we "LCM" placed third in district at the JV level but all of that team's coaches have left except for the one that no one liked and we all quit. Some of this was because all of the other sports we played had a more promising future but the coaches didnt help the amount of players that came back

Mustangfan is nearly 100% correct last year when I was on the JV team we "LCM" placed third in district at the JV level but all of that team's coaches have left except for the one that no one liked and we all quit. Some of this was because all of the other sports we played had a more promising future but the coaches didnt help the amount of players that came back

If your not playing because of who the coach is then your heart is not in the game, and thats part of the problem at LCM, playing for yourself and not your teammates and buddies.jmo.

Your right the football program still has problems but in LCM defense in other sports they are pretty good and thats one thing WOS cant say except for softball.jmo

Hey 77 you are correct on most of the sports, but our boys track team won the region last year and are looking pretty strong this year!!  We also have a good boys and girls tennis team year in and year out!!

Hey 77 you are correct on most of the sports, but our boys track team won the region last year and are looking pretty strong this year!!  We also have a good boys and girls tennis team year in and year out!!

OK I stand corrected.( is that two t's or one?)

Guest OSlookingN

I heard both QB's on LC-M's varsity where SR. I seen a few JV games last year looked like they used 2 QB's does anyone know

if they will be on varsity or whats the QB situation over there....

I heard both QB's on LC-M's varsity where SR. I seen a few JV games last year looked like they used 2 QB's does anyone know

if they will be on varsity or whats the QB situation over there....

Probably will be a soph.

BOJO will turn things around eventually !! Give them time . I would keep BOJO so when you do turn it around you can annoy the other team after beating them by chanting it. If you do that it will really hurt the other team because noone wants to get beat by a team called BOJO.

Is this the same LCM fans last year led by 77 that crowned this team as district champs? Now you are ready to run you coach off? May explain some of your problems so why don't you guys just pull a Hudson and do away with football?

I hear we will be very competitive this year in football.  Don't count the bears out.

For those of you that need to be reminded of how good the athletic program is at LCM:

Volleyball team went to the playoffs in 07

Boy's Basketball team had a playoff for 3rd place with Dayton

Soccer team is in position to make the playoffs

Baseball team is ranked number 2 in the AREA

Softball team won state a few years ago and usually in the hunt for a playoff spot

tennis team is doing very well

Also the LCM BAND went to state this year and the only area band in 4A at state competition. (I think the only band in all classifications from this area.)  If I missed a sport, I know another bear fan will add the accomplishment.

I hear we will be very competitive this year in football.  Don't count the bears out.

For those of you that need to be reminded of how good the athletic program is at LCM:

Volleyball team went to the playoffs in 07

Boy's Basketball team had a playoff for 3rd place with Dayton

Soccer team is in position to make the playoffs

Baseball team is ranked number 2 in the AREA

Softball team won state a few years ago and usually in the hunt for a playoff spot

tennis team is doing very well

Also the LCM BAND went to state this year and the only area band in 4A at state competition. (I think the only band in all classifications from this area.)  If I missed a sport, I know another bear fan will add the accomplishment.

Bro my kid should win state in debate but there will be two people there to watch him. In the great state of Texas it is what you do on Friday night when the lights are on in front of the masses.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder