Your teams current home run hitters! Share Info?

I noticed that BC has a host of long ball hitters some are---Breaux, Dillon, Jackson, Cessac, Robertson, Snyder, Hicks, Clark, maybe some more?  If there are any more please post.

I was quite impressed with 2nd baseman Mathews who laced a bee-line drive that hit the wall very hard: now that is great for a young 130# man, WOW!

Note----Also add Hubbard with a couple!

I noticed that BC has a host of long ball hitters some are---Breaux, Dillon, Jackson, Cessac, Robertson, Snyder, Hicks, Clark, maybe some more?  If there are any more please post.

I was quite impressed with 2nd baseman Mathews who laced a bee-line drive that hit the wall very hard: now that is great for a young 130# man, WOW!

I think Mathews is playing very well at 2nd, also Moseley "Spelling" looked very good Defensively...

Critter.....As a matter of fact, the team I was for, won all their games. But it wasn't from the homeruns. It was the number of solid hits , that produced the runs that led to the victories. And with a name like Critter, are you sure you have that many teeth in your mouth?

I think Mathews is playing very well at 2nd, also Moseley "Spelling" looked very good Defensively...

You spelled Moseley correct but both of you missed on "Matthews" ...

The surname with only one 't' means their ancestors were outlaws, at least thats what I've always heard.  ;D

Deweyville has a good number of long ball hitters, especially for a small school. And they have been playing all 3 and 4 A schools so far with the exception of thier 16-1 victory agaist Warren tues. night.

Matt Manning(senior)-2

Garrett Haney(soph) -2

Seth williams(Junior)-1

Keeton Addison(soph)-1

Ronnie Anglin(Junior)-1

A few more have the power, just hasn't happened yet.

It's good to see all those Dookieville (Deweyville) Pirate boys dialing 011 for international long distance...lol.  Saw most of them play at Twin County Little League as they were growing up, and summer ball in LL Junior League and LL Senior League. 

As for my Bears...we need to put a GPS receiver on some of the baseballs, just to make it easier to find them afterwards...

TEAM!

It's good to see all those Dookieville (Deweyville) Pirate boys dialing 011 for international long distance...lol.  Saw most of them play at Twin County Little League as they were growing up, and summer ball in LL Junior League and LL Senior League. 

As for my Bears...we need to put a GPS receiver on some of the baseballs, just to make it easier to find them afterwards...

TEAM!

Don't worry about bringing your GPS to the reservation, unless or course you would like to locate our long balls from tonight  :-*

TEAM!

Don't worry about bringing your GPS to the reservation, unless or course you would like to locate our long balls from tonight  :-*

Word cleanup, word...you were the better team tonight...

I'll be waiting to shake your hand at Gibbens when we face each other again...and I'll bring my GPS...lol... ;D

Looks like Harrington PNG & Casey Jackson BC have the most Long Balls.

no, hussey has 4. so its harrington, hussey, then jackson. casey probably has the furthest ones tho. lol

Felts, Orangefield, also has 4.

Casey hit another tonight against OF and Hubbard Had 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder