LC-M vs. Central Game Thread

KFDM COOP

Central has some talent.  But they are the dirtiest playing team in the district.  They push, grab, and kick all game long.  They don't have to do all that "extra" stuff to be a good team.

That being said, the officiating was the worst that I have seen all season.  The refs allowed Central to hold, push, and bump all night long.  They permitted the game to get out of hand, and the kids could have gotten hurt. 

How old are the players for Central?  They seem older than the other teams in the district. 

why do people always got to talk bad about central... Central came on top friday night just get use to it.. and stop talking smack about us it was just a good game that could of went any way and gladly the win went for central.

Honestly, just one win like this isn't going to impress me as much... Now if ya'll beat another top team, I'll give the team credit... Sounds like LCM just didn't play like they should have...

Honestly, just one win like this isn't going to impress me as much... Now if ya'll beat another top team, I'll give the team credit... Sounds like LCM just didn't play like they should have...

this is very true. we definitely weren't at the top of our game.

We will be for vidor monday night though!

why do people always got to talk bad about central... Central came on top friday night just get use to it.. and stop talking smack about us it was just a good game that could of went any way and gladly the win went for central.

Well we are going to show yall whenever we play neaderland...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder