standings?

The last time Ozen and LCM played it was 5-0. I doubt they let a playoff chance slip away.

so we beat ozen the 1st time 6-0 so it actually doesent mean yall will win again. Ozen is an ok team but if yall taked them lightly they could be yall worst nightmare

The first time yall played Ozen Fernando played, the second time I believe he was out(correct me if im wrong). LCM doesn't have just one player who can change the whole outcome of the game like central, they have more depth.

The last time Ozen and LCM played it was 5-0. I doubt they let a playoff chance slip away.

so we beat ozen the 1st time 6-0 so it actually doesent mean yall will win again. Ozen is an ok team but if yall taked them lightly they could be yall worst nightmare

The first time yall played Ozen Fernando played, the second time I believe he was out(correct me if im wrong). LCM doesn't have just one player who can change the whole outcome of the game like central, they have more depth.

Fernando played both games against ozen. but when we play against ozen the 2nd time we only had exactly 11 players and 7 of them were starters

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder