Nederland vs. West Brook/WB Wins 18-4/Comments

KFDM COOP

DWC who do you want taken out of the lineup?  I guess the coaches need to replace 95% of the lineup. ???  McFarland, Sampere, Broussard, and Stanley are proven players.  Pitts, Vidrine, and Bellows have performed well so far.  Richard played well Saturday and pitched well Tuesday.  Dean is pitching great.  You were touting Saturdays results but now ignore them to make your point.  Who do you pull and who do you put in their place?  The coach has to go with who he has confidence in and get them game time experience in preseason while giving other players a chance to compete.  I would hate to have to try juggling it.  Especially with Nederland's talent pool.

Competition at all positions builds your team, keeps everyone hungry.Players must be seen before decisions are made. Saturdays post talked about great

pitching and an exceptional day at the plate, Defence was omitted on purpose.

Everybody has opinions.  However arguing them here isn't changing anything and may just hurt the team chemistry like last year! >:(  The chemistry does seem better this year.

There's still some preseason left and the the talent is there.  They just have to play consistent.  Last night there was some good defensive plays made but also some sloppy play as well.  It's early and they'll improve.  Sampere, Dean, Bellows, and Richard will provide strong pitching.   

Games in February are not much more than scrimmages. When the time comes where teams aren't pitching everybody we will see who is best.

This is my point , open it up and look at every player, don't become locked in now, you just might miss a good one that will help you when it matters.

They should be ready by district. Nederland has very talented players year in and year out.  They have great coaching too.  Last year was a big surprise for the bulldogs and if it where two years in a row and would be a huge dissapointment.  The dogs will battle for third once again with vidor.

Guest b-a-g fan

Games in February are not much more than scrimmages. When the time comes where teams aren't pitching everybody we will see who is best.

This is my point , open it up and look at every player, don't become locked in now, you just might miss a good one that will help you when it matters.

Sounds like somebody isnt on the team or not playing ??? ??? Have no tyes to the baseball team but have watched these kids play and was probably an off night and WB is no Joke .. Nederland will do fine in a tough district keep your head up dogs and DWC put in for the next coaching job mabee you can take them to state ::)

Sounds like somebody isnt on the team or not playing ??? ??? Have no tyes to the baseball team but have watched these kids play and was probably an off night and WB is no Joke .. Nederland will do fine in a tough district keep your head up dogs and DWC put in for the next coaching job mabee you can take them to state ::)

just the facts ma'am. And thank you for the state-ment it's been awhile since we've seen it.

b-a-g fan I do have two things to say to you.  SPELL CHECK

Must have hit a nerve. :o  You still haven't answered who you would pull and who you would replace them with.  I bet if a specific player was getting playing time, you would have no comment.  Let it go and move on.  You may not agree with the coach but the players do not need to have a bunch of dissension created by a parent on the web like last year.  Your complaining will not change what the coach does.  That has been proven!  By the way DWC you might want to use spell check as well.  Defence is actually spelled defense.

I tend to agree with MC on the idea that this is not the place to be airing complaints especially if you haven't talked to the coach about it.  It does more harm than good since players read what is said.  Talk to the coach if you have a complaint.  He may not listen but at least you would have your say and he could explain his point of view.  It's time to pull for the Dogs against BC tonight.  Should be a good one. 

Coach bashing DWC? Get on board man. Sharpen those pencils for your scorebook so you can tell everybody you where right at the end of the season. Vidor and Ozen where upset, i guess it's time to fire their coaches too. Positive comments and information is whats this board should be about. Nederland vs. Bridge City at 5:00, Sulphur vs. Bridge City at 7:30. DWC i heard there is a 1a High School Coaching opportunity in Fairbanks, Alaska go ahead and get you some. To all Nederland Baseball Players and Coaches we as fans are 100% behind you. Play loose.

I agree that the coach bashing should stay off this board.I also think that people that want to bash coaches and players shouldnt hide behind a screen name on this board. I think that the people posting should have to show their real names.Because alot of the bashing done on this board is people trying to make post look like and sound like it is someone else posting.  When 95% of the time the person doing the bashing doesnt even have a kid playing or playing the position that they are talking about.I personally dont like that because my son plays one of the positions that was mentioned and he reads this board all the time.

Like a few people that have posted said Let's go out and support the bulldogs tonight.

Right Fielder's Mom

I agree that the coach bashing should stay off this board.I also think that people that want to bash coaches and players shouldnt hide behind a screen name on this board. I think that the people posting should have to show their real names.Because alot of the bashing done on this board is people trying to make post look like and sound like it is someone else posting.  When 95% of the time the person doing the bashing doesnt even have a kid playing or playing the position that they are talking about.I personally dont like that because my son plays one of the positions that was mentioned and he reads this board all the time.

Like a few people that have posted said Let's go out and support the bulldogs tonight.

Right Fielder's Mom

I agree!!! No Coach Bashing or posts will be deleted!

Right Fielder's Mom

Good post!  I have seen the coach bashing but I don't see where a player has been bashed.  Am I missing something ??? 

Coach bashing DWC? Get on board man. Sharpen those pencils for your scorebook so you can tell everybody you where right at the end of the season. Vidor and Ozen where upset, i guess it's time to fire their coaches too. Positive comments and information is whats this board should be about. Nederland vs. Bridge City at 5:00, Sulphur vs. Bridge City at 7:30. DWC i heard there is a 1a High School Coaching opportunity in Fairbanks, Alaska go ahead and get you some. To all Nederland Baseball Players and Coaches we as fans are 100% behind you. Play loose.

Coach bashing ? How can you confuse an opinion that when your getting your butt kicked that it might be a great time to look at a few players.

If you can't see that Ray your blind. Also Alaska is too cold.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn