Texas/K-State Updates

bullets13

Final 74-65.

After watching this game I'm pretty comfortable saying that Augustin is probably the best PG in the country, but I'm even more comfortable saying that Beasley is the best player in the country.  He had 30 points and 15 rebounds, and Texas' big man platoon did a fairly good job against him.  He's GOOD!

Texas with another impressive win. Augustin keeps playin like this and Texas will haveing a final four appearance. Only thing we need to work on is free-throw shooting. And Michael Beasley is a BEAST!!!!!!! Best freshmen to ever play college basketball. If he stays one more year he will be known as one of the best ever. Wish he played for a more well rounded team.

Texas with another impressive win. Augustin keeps playin like this and Texas will haveing a final four appearance. Only thing we need to work on is free-throw shooting. And Michael Beasley is a BEAST!!!!!!! Best freshmen to ever play college basketball. If he stays one more year he will be known as one of the best ever. Wish he played for a more well rounded team.

I'm kinda glad he doesnt :)

augustin is a crazy point guard for texas... he can drive and make you calapse on him and kick it out to A.J. Abrams.. or he will make you foul him to go to the free throw line. If you play off on him he can shoot the three!!! I think Longhorns got the potential to at least get to the final four...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    udawuqag
    Newest Member
    udawuqag