Should Be A Dandy....EC vs. Newton Predictions?/7PM Tue. In Evadale!!!!

KFDM COOP

EC by 7, Newton has no discpline and has nobody that can shoot the three real well.

You must be thinking about the Newton team from the pass, like in the 80's.... Because I know they are well discpline and know DAN well that they have somebody that can shoot the 3..... Now I am going to say Newton by 15 or MORE......

EC by 7, Newton has no discpline and has nobody that can shoot the three real well.

You must be thinking about the Newton team from the pass, like in the 80's.... Because I know they are well discpline and know DAN well that they have somebody that can shoot the 3..... Now I am going to say Newton by 15 or MORE......

Are you dumb ??? their is no way that EC will ever get beat by that much watch more basketball.

Guest bigbaddog

newton              starting 5 bosshogg, rosco , cletus, daisy, uncle jessy. bo and luke  on the bench.  bosshogg is crazy newton over ec by 15  .maybe he meant ec over newton by 15 or more . its gonna be a long ride back to the woods tonight

I think it comes down to this. Newton will have a run and gun style of play and will be faster than e.c. But if e.c. Slows it down they will be alright because e.c. Will have more skill and talent

EC can play with people who "run and gun"....Thats the style h-j is and EC beat H-J in EC's tournament.....EC has skills and along with that they have talent....EC will win by at least 7

EC- 67

NEWTON- 58

Are you dumb ??? their is no way that EC will ever get beat by that much watch more basketball.

Dumb ummmmmm NO,  Sorry, this is not the place to be talking about yourself like that. By the way I know basketball.....

Are you one of the newton basketball players? just wondering because i seen the names listed on the comment below yours and it had bosshog in it.....

Guest EagleFan01

Dude have you not watched Newton play they shoot the outside shot very well. They have 4 or 5 guards who can shoot the 3 very well. As for the discipline comment Coach Northrup has them guys playing hard they dont have alot of fouls called on them and they don't turn the ball over alot. So i don't get where you say they have no discipline.

Guest baseball25

it is fair........I said that Ec was going to win I am not from EC I am from Hardin and I seen Newton play they didn't impressive me against new waverly....

it is fair........I said that Ec was going to win I am not from EC I am from Hardin and I seen Newton play they didn't impressive me against new waverly....

I'm just saying he gave his opinion. No harm in that. No need in rubbing anyone's nose in it.

As for New Waverly, I don't know if they won tonight or not, but they are loaded.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder