Should Be A Dandy....EC vs. Newton Predictions?/7PM Tue. In Evadale!!!!

KFDM COOP

I'll be yelling for EC in this one but there will be some mismatch problems for the Bucs.The best player on the floor will be Tramain but don't think this is the same ole Eagle football club playing basketball.They could very easily have the next 3 or 4 best players on the floor Tuesday.They have some very quick guards and a real good big guy in the middle.If Thomas gets some help EC wins by 3 ,if not Newton by 8.

I hope EC gets their big man (McDonald) involved more. During the EC/Kountze game at the Montagne Center he didn't get enough touches. He is athletic and could pose a mis-match problem with his outside shot. That would open it up for Thomas and the others to do their thing.

EC by 4 maybe more!!

I have seen them both play this year. EC three times and Newton twice and the game will be close.EC has two things in there corner,Tramain Thomas and tradition. Newton will have the more athletic club overall and I would give there big guy the edge.I really like the McDonald kid but I don't think he has recovered completely from his shoulder injury.In the three games I saw him play he got several outside looks but didn't hit the shots.I think they will have to slide him inside to work Newtons big guy or they could get in trouble on the boards.I think the game will be decided by single digits and will come down to Raymond,Carrington or Trevino stepping up to help Thomas against the press and also scoring,if they do EC wins by a few if not Newton will win it.

Guest ECBucFan

......and will come down to Raymond,Carrington or Rivera stepping up to help Thomas against the press and....

You probably mean Carlos Trevino. Extreamly tough kid, inside and out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn