*Hardin vs. Centerville Playoff/77-72 Centerville Advances/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Dang i was hoping Hardin would win. :'(

Yea, me too.  I will add this...District 24AA has got to be one of the better (stronger) districts around.  I really feel that Warren, Deweyville, and Anahuac, would have beat Woden.  I'm also thinking that they could have played with Centerville also.  Just my thoughts.

I think Kountze will beat Centerville, but it will be a pretty close game.  Centerville is big inside and a very smart playing team.

Guest baseball25

I can see why centerville is rank in the top 10 with a 31-2 record. I saw them play against us tonight and crockett the number 18 rank 3a team last sat and there for real. There two big post guys going to give kountze some trouble. number 3 the mvp of there district is pretty dag gum good too. i say kountze wins by 5 but centerville's going to give them all they want and wouldnt be suprised if centerville wins.... Hardin played a heck of a game tonight and I can see why this district is the best in the state.

Congratulations Hardin Hornets on a great and memorable season! Nothing to be ashamed of, you guys played great! You guys made this whole school year one hell of a year in sports and the community is very proud of what you have acheived! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication men!

Hardin did not play to their fullest. But they played a great game had everyone standing on their feet with 2 min left to go in the game. Centerville has something coming when they play kountze if kountze plays like the are suppose to play working the press will kill centerville their big boys get wore down quick but are very good they just play back yard hard nose basketball should be a good one. kountze by 20+. Congrats Hardin heck of a year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder