*Revised LC-M Tournment Bracket/Post Scores Here/LC-M WINS TOURNEY*

KFDM COOP

Seen most of the games at the LCM tournament........Well run concession stand, field was in playable condition despite all the rains.......Stefen Leger catcher for LCM can swing the bat, I feel their most consistent hitter, Wade Estes (LCM)can hit, plus Matt Johnson has ton's of power.....Ben Jones a lefty from LCM was IMO their best pitcher in this tournament.....Fazio from Kelly is the best pitcher in the area I've seen, LCM would have a lost if he hadn't been pulled, Steinhagen is solid behind the plate and has some real pop with the stick.......Hamshire-Fannett has chance to compete in 3A, they looked a little over matched with St Louis, LCM and Crosby, but came back and beat a good Kelly team, Brett Koenig and Logan Johnson of HF looked good on the mound......St Louis of LC can play, they smash the ball and play solid defense......Crosby was missing some players, but they are a solid team to be reckon with.   

12:30  Hamshire-Fannett 4 Beaumont Kelly 3

3:00    LCM 8   Hamshire-Fannett 0 WP Matt Johnson

5:30    LCM 10  Lake Charles St. Louis 4 WP Ben Jones

8:00    Crosby 3 vs. Lake Charles St. Louis 9

Saturday, February 23rd

10:00    Beaumont Kelly 12 vs. Lake Charels St. Louis 5

12:30    LCM 9 vs. Beaumont Kelly 4  WP Tim Barry

3:00    LCM 14 vs. Crosby 10 WP Danny Briseno

5:30    Hamshire-Fannett 2 vs. Crosby 11

8:00    Lake Charles St. Louis 14 vs. Hamshire-Fannett 1

Tourney records

LCM 4-0

Lake Charles St. Louis 2-2

Crosby 1-2

Beaumont Kelly 1-2

Hamshire Fannett 1-3

H-F had way to many errors.

Had some players look good at the plate. From what I saw Taylor Eaves will be solid at the plate. The speed of Jeremy Pinder and Hagan Daigle will be very positive for the Horns. Both Pinder and Daigle also hit Homeruns,so power and speed,double threat.

I agree with you, fielding errors have got to improve.  When this happens I think we will be ok

H-F had way to many errors.

Had some players look good at the plate. From what I saw Taylor Eaves will be solid at the plate. The speed of Jeremy Pinder and Hagan Daigle will be very positive for the Horns. Both Pinder and Daigle also hit Homeruns,so power and speed,double threat.

Pinder and Daigle can flat out fly, plus some power to boot. Taylor Eaves is sure one to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder