Tournament Predictions

yardball

The Houston Christian Tournament is loaded with VERY good teams.  I wished I could see all the games in this tournament, however some of us have to work.  I have no idea who wins this one, but Barbe has got to be one of the favorites.  A friend os mine is a private pitching coach for a number of the Flour Mound kids and they can flat throw the rock.  West Brook has a very good offense.  BH has great pitching depth.  That's just a few of the good teams in this one. 

If you win 1/2 your games in this one you have done something.

The Houston Christian Tournament is loaded with VERY good teams.  I wished I could see all the games in this tournament, however some of us have to work.  I have no idea who wins this one, but Barbe has got to be one of the favorites.  A friend os mine is a private pitching coach for a number of the Flour Mound kids and they can flat throw the rock.   West Brook has a very good offense.  BH has great pitching depth.  That's just a few of the good teams in this one. 

If you win 1/2 your games in this one you have done something.

You are correct....this tournament is loaded with quality teams. Unfortunately, the weather is already a factor. Noon game w/ BH vs. St. Pius has already been rescheduled to Saturday....waiting to see if BH/Pasadena Memorial @ 5:00 will be played today.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33