Best Overall Coaching Staff In SE Texas?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Nederland has the best staff,back in 2000 we went into the region finals thinking we would just blow away the bulldogs.We had just come off a big win over Forrest Brook 49-7 thought our size & speed would be too much for them.We won that game 7-0 with the bulldogs on the 1yd line on a 4th and 1 goaline stand.

• 5 months later...
Guest Kelly Football

Are you talking about Pierce?  If so, I heard he going back to WO-S.

We lost Pierce to WOS, he was a great coach for the kids but folks move on and we understand that. Hated to lose him though.

gato 76

say Nederland has the best staff,back in 2000 we went into the region finals thinking we would just blow away the bulldogs.We had just come off a big win over Forrest Brook 49-7 thought our size & speed would be too much for them.We won that game 7-0 with the bulldogs on the 1yd line on a 4th and 1 goaline stand.

Ummmmm... WO-S beat y'all that same year. This little now-3A school has a 7-3 record against y'all. HELLO!

we just lost some of our coaches but got some more good ones im confident in their coaching abilities and how their gonna get us to play more as a team instead of individual players alot of our players are good friends so were kinda on the same wavelength and i know our coaches will give us the extra push to get even more on the same wave length but good luck to all the other teams and their coaches

peace out

I think most - or at least the vocal majority - of the PN-G fans would not put their coaching staff at the top. It sounds like they are getting a little fed up with some of the playcalling and other decisions at the top, but as an outsider, I think Burnett does a fine job.

Guest wos country

Cornell is a great coach look at his record when he left coach hooks.  Look how his defense dominated at Huntsville.  The one constant is not cornell it is coach hooks.

Cornel as you call him had no talent in Huntsville. Hooks does very little, it's all Cornel at wos, he does 95% of the coaching, if you don't believe me Holmes ask any player there.

Both Coach T and Coach Hooks are great coaches...it just won't be the same without Coach Foreman (Mark....but, yes...Tobe too).  As for the playcalling...are you saying 95% overall plays are called by Coach T?  Unfortunately, I would have to disagree with you there because I think that if he did...the decisions would have been a little more thought out than they have been.

Guest wos country

No. Not saying that. We all know who calls the offensive plays.  >:( Coach Thompson runs the entire Offseason program, Defense etc.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86