Round 3 Predictions? OF vs. Jasper?/Fri..7PM In Buna

KFDM COOP

First of all, no way Bailey is 100% by Friday, Saturday or a week from then.  I have to give him a lot of credit for heart because he definitely showed it last night, but I imagine that ankle is hurting pretty badly this morning.  Spikes is definitely a player, but OF won both the third and fourth quarters last night because Coach Wrinkle went to a trapping zone defense that slowed down the dogs just enough to put the Cats over the top.  This game gave OF some confidence that they will bring into the game on Friday.  Unless OF goes braindead and doesn't run their offense through Granger, (which I don't see happening) OF wins by ten.  I will say this, I am glad Jasper isn't in our district next year.  Bailey and Spikes are one of the best backcourts I have witnessed in a lot of years of basketball in this area.

Is Bailey playing?  Man all that 15 minute drama at Kirbyville and he wasn't really that hurt or is he just tough with injuries?

How old is DB by the way?  He looks very mature to be just a sophomore or is he really a junior? 

I will say this, DB can play!  Wow!  What a super athlete!  He will be the man next football season!

How old is he though, really?

I say Jasper will win because DB will steal the show!  Jasper 58 Orangefield 51

I'm not even going to guess.  I will say that the game should be low-scoring.  OF has shown an excellent knack for slowing the game down and keeping their opponent from running the floor.  My prediction: Whoever wins will win by less than 5 points, and neither team breaks 55 points. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder