What will happen to Roger

What do you guys (and gals) think will happen to Roger....

I guess the most severe could be serving time in prison, all the way to the opposite end, where McNamee goes to jail.

I got a gut feeling that Roger is on the wrong end of the truth here.

Will he be fined, get a slap on the wrist, or if he is lying, will he go to jail?

I wonder if he will shake hands with his former trainer on when they testify in congress this week?

Please reply with what you think will transpire?

i, for one, don't care what happens to him.  i never liked him, even when he came to houston.  i'm with you purple, i have a feeling he's lying, and if he is, i doubt he'll ever admit to the truth, even if they provide solid evidence.  i believe that unless he can somehow completely prove his innocence, he'll never make it into the hall of fame.  i doubt that his punishment will extend much further than that.  congress doesn't have the same hatred for him that they do for barry bonds, who i have no doubt will serve jail time if they can ever get the concrete proof against him.  so i think roger gets a slap on the wrist at worst, and maybe no hall of fame.  hopefully this scandal will at least force him into retirement. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder