22-3A Who makes playoffs? Top3

Guest RBarker

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doubles_gun

I am pretty sure Coldspring and Cleveland will dominate everyone. Huffman and Splendora fighting it out for 3rd. Liberty in 5th and Shepherd / Tarkington flipping a coin for last place.

PREDICTIONS :

Cleveland

Coldspring

Splendora

Huffman

Liberty

Shepherd

Tarkington

who cares who wins this district.. this is honestly one of the weakest districts for football in the state.. trust me i played in it.. everyone is hyping up cleveland, for what? just to get beat first round because thats all thats going to happen. i dont understand why anyone even posts anything on here about football in 22-3a.. nobody wants to see a losing district

who cares who wins this district.. this is honestly one of the weakest districts for football in the state.. trust me i played in it.. everyone is hyping up cleveland, for what? just to get beat first round because that's all that's going to happen. i don't understand why anyone even posts anything on here about football in 22-3a.. nobody wants to see a losing district

Is it weak bc you played in it? Don't come on here running the kids down in our district. If you dont like it go run your gap elsewhere and maybe someone give's a rats about what you think. Climb back on your forklift and go count the pallets outback.

who cares who wins this district.. this is honestly one of the weakest districts for football in the state.. trust me i played in it.. everyone is hyping up cleveland, for what? just to get beat first round because that's all that's going to happen. i don't understand why anyone even posts anything on here about football in 22-3a.. nobody wants to see a losing district

Is it weak bc you played in it? Don't come on here running the kids down in our district. If you dont like it go run your gap elsewhere and maybe someone give's a rats about what you think. Climb back on your forklift and go count the pallets outback.

its weak because the coaching is horrible.. nothing to do with the players.. the players are quite talented for having to deal with the coaching.. and if working the forklift helped me get to the point where im pitching in college.. then load me up some more of them pallets haha

its weak because the coaching is horrible.. nothing to do with the players.. the players are quite talented for having to deal with the coaching.. and if working the forklift helped me get to the point where im pitching in college.. then load me up some more of them pallets haha

I know that is why I said that just funning with you. Ha How is everthing?

huffman is the only team that has a chance to get past firs round.. after that i dont see it happening

HOW THE HECK IS HUFFMAN GONNA GET PAST THE FIRST ROUND WHEN THEY ARE NOT GONNA HANG WITH LIBERTY CLEVELAND SPLENDORA AND COLDSPRINGS HUH TELL ME THAT THEY ARE NOT JUST GONNA COME BACK IN AND DOMINATE ANYTHING

Thats a pretty bold thing to say considering the only reason your team had any success (baseball that is) is because your coach.  Yall were horrible in the previous 2-3 years previous to him taking over.  And you cant blame your lack of success in football the last, lets say 50 years, on the coaches.  Its amazing that everyone that has left there has gone to the playoffs the very next year(s). 

Guest rambleonus

Is that the same  baseball coach that let Brewer throw 178 pitches against K-Park in that 1-0 loss in 11 innings?  Or we talking about another school.

I think Splendora will beat either Cleveland or Coldspring  or maybe both. I like the SP kids bc I visted with them at the Cleveland vs Bh game and they have some cock in their walk. They will you often and hard which will equal a playoff spot.

Is that the same  baseball coach that let Brewer throw 178 pitches against K-Park in that 1-0 loss in 11 innings?  Or we talking about another school.

Yea, we were talking about him.  Me and LJ. You stick to Kingwood Park info.  Yall will need all the support you can get this year

I have seen a Tarkington game or two, and I would say the coaches may have looked bad in your eyes because they spent the entire game trying to convince those so-called "talented" players that they could actually catch up in a 7-0 ball game. But if bashing your coaches for your shortcomings makes you feel better then I guess get after it.

Splendora has always worked hard and that is one thing they never cease to do. The coaches there are great motivators and have straight forward tactics. You can't deny that the more they get doubted the more they surprise. The past two years they have been picked last in district and triumphed both times. It makes me happy to see all the down talk about them, it just causes a drive that those teams picked first don't get. Let's go cats GATA!!

Lone Star Gridiron ranks the district like this

1. Cleveland

2. Coldspring-Oakhurst

3. Huffman-Hargrave

4. Shepherd

5. Tarkington

6. Splendora

7. Liberty

As long as you they dont draw West Orange-Stark in the 1st round of the playoffs, they have a chance of at least winning on playoff game.

um...any rankings that dont have tarkington as last is pretty much disreguarded...no offense to tarkington but they are about as automatic in the district basement as my Bears in the big 12 south basement, maybe even moreso...

Liberty has 2 kids that can absolutely fly at RB this year, one that is more of an outsider runner and another that will just run over people...as long as they hold on to the ball then they should be able to challenge for a playoff spot, but as of now they have A LOT of kinks to work out but most stuff seems very fixable minus the pass defense, luckily we dont have to worry about that in our district...

Now do not misunderstand this, I will be the last person to get on here and talk high and mighty about Tarkington like they will be district playoff contenders, but the horns have 1 big thing going for them and against them. . . coaching turnover. It's bad cause there is no consistency, but its good because someone will find something that works. They have NEVER been a powerhouse, but they have had good seasons. This years offense looks better than I have seen them in quite a while and with a big name north texas native DC calling the shots from the booth I think they will fair better than most seem to think. As for Liberty speed means nothing without hands and the turnover count in that game against BC was R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S. A fixable problem, but a problem none the less. And more than likely one that will keep them out of playoff contention

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder