Silsbee JV vs. HJ JV Brawl??

Guest Kelly Football

ALL THE STORIES ON THIS STORY ARE NOT REALLY CORRECT....

IT ALL STARTED WEN SILSBEE MISSED THE GO AHEAD POINT OF THE GAME AND THEY TRIED TO COMMIT A FOUL BY RAPPING AROUND A HAWK PLAYER.THE BUZZARD WENT OFF AND THE PLAYER JERKED AWAY OUT THE SILSBEE PLAYERS ARM AND THATS WEN THE SILSBEE PLAYER PUSHED THE OTHER DOWN. THE COPS SWARMED THE COURT WITH SOME RIDICULOUS PUSHING.. THEY ARE DEAD WRONG FOR WHAT THEY DID..BOTH TEAMS PLAYED A GOOD GAME CONGRADULATIONS TO H-J BIRDS THEY PLAYED WELL...WAIT A MINUTE THE VARSITY GOT SPANKED LOL M.WHIZZIE DOESN'T HAVE NOTHIN TO SAY ABOUT THAT HUH

Y is your name setxreporter? go report somewhere else.... what YOU think is facts is nothing but a load of crap..... 2 points really is gett spanked huh? even though if the last shot of the game was a cm to the left (if sitting on the visitor side) then the game would have went to h-j......this is not soccer...loosing by 2 points is not getting spanked...

Now don't start arguing over missed shots, there were plenty on both sides, and regardless of the outcome it comes down to: if only they would have made that shot.....

8)

I am really shocked that we heard from none of you a few weeks ago when HJ beat Silsbee easily!!!!!  Silsbee wins a great game by two points and you come out running your mouths.

Congrats on the win!!!!

You won't hear me cry about missed shots, poor officiating, both teams playing without players, etc.

Both teams have won on their home courts and this will be decided in a few weeks and hopefully once again in Huntsville!!!!

Good luck to Silsbee the rest of the season....hopefully both schools will meet in the Regional Finals just like last year!!!!!!!!

I am really shocked that we heard from none of you a few weeks ago when HJ beat Silsbee easily!!!!!  Silsbee wins a great game by two points and you come out running your mouths.

Congrats on the win!!!!

You won't hear me cry about missed shots, poor officiating, both teams playing without players, etc.

Both teams have won on their home courts and this will be decided in a few weeks and hopefully once again in Huntsville!!!!

Good luck to Silsbee the rest of the season....hopefully both schools will meet in the Regional Finals just like last year!!!!!!!!

Enough said! Good post Lazeek.

IT ALL STARTED WEN SILSBEE MISSED THE GO AHEAD POINT OF THE GAME AND THEY TRIED TO COMMIT A FOUL BY RAPPING AROUND A HAWK PLAYER.THE BUZZARD WENT OFF AND THE PLAYER JERKED AWAY OUT THE SILSBEE PLAYERS ARM AND THATS WEN THE SILSBEE PLAYER PUSHED THE OTHER DOWN. THE COPS SWARMED THE COURT WITH SOME RIDICULOUS PUSHING.. THEY ARE DEAD WRONG FOR WHAT THEY DID..BOTH TEAMS PLAYED A GOOD GAME CONGRADULATIONS TO H-J BIRDS THEY PLAYED WELL...WAIT A MINUTE THE VARSITY GOT SPANKED LOL M.WHIZZIE DOESN'T HAVE NOTHIN TO SAY ABOUT THAT HUH

Y is your name setxreporter? go report somewhere else.... what YOU think is facts is nothing but a load of crap..... 2 points really is gett spanked huh? even though if the last shot of the game was a cm to the left (if sitting on the visitor side) then the game would have went to h-j......this is not soccer...loosing by 2 points is not getting spanked...

Now don't start arguing over missed shots, there were plenty on both sides, and regardless of the outcome it comes down to: if only they would have made that shot.....

8)

i mean seriously though if yall think that was a "spanking" then what would you call it when you get stomped by 18 when both teams were 100% or let me guess we "payed" the refs right  :'(

dude chill out. the cops did exactlly what they were supposed to do...everyone knows that this game had potential for fights. they were ready...if you noticed when this little rumble broke out IMMEDIATLLY silsbee fans and im sure some hj fans started making there way towards it. the cops nipped it in the bud just like they should have. the hj player was wrong and the silsbee player was wrong. deal with it. and you want to come on here saying that the BIRDS got spanked? wow. good call. but anyway congratulations to the ##### CATS on there SPANKING they put on us.

8)

i mean seriously though if yall think that was a "spanking" then what would you call it when you get stomped by 18 when both teams were 100% or let me guess we "payed" the refs right  :'(

HA A MASACRE!  ;D and man the cops did good they were just doing there job, trying not to cause a riot...like some teams have done in the past

Perhaps the blame lies within all players of every sport who lose their cool.  Being that these are high school kids, maybe they could use a little more discipline from home, school, etc., etc.  If players just play the game, then the media has nothing to show except the game.  You can pass a small percentage of blame to the officials because there needs to be an overall from the NBA down.  The game has gotten so far from where it should be and it has only hurt the game.  What challenge is there to defend a player when you can have major contact with him?  Back in the day, you touched him and it was a foul.  I haven't been to too many games where "carrying" the ball was the norm for dribbling.  Ridiculous.  These things keep the game honest.  The game just isn't the game anymore.

8)

trust me...im not arguing over missed shots.....i was just making a point that we did not get spanked.....h-j did horrible from the line and silsbee just played better on that given night....no excuses....im taking this lose as a lost and not going to make any excuses....

what a great game well played and coached by two of the best programs in the state and your right 2pts  would not be considered a spanking but since on january 17 you Hjsc predicted Hj by 15 I bet it feels like it

well i wouldn't have expected h-j to miss over 15 free throws and i wouldn't expect jarvis B. to make 7 turnovers in the first quarter....but hey you win some and you loose...haha and your right....my prediction was not close...

what a great game well played and coached by two of the best programs in the state and your right 2pts  would not be considered a spanking but since on january 17 you Hjsc predicted Hj by 15 I bet it feels like it

well i wouldn't have expected h-j to miss over 15 free throws and i wouldn't expect jarvis B. to make 7 turnovers in the first quarter....but hey you win some and you loose...haha and your right....my prediction was not close...

I had silsbee by 10 the first game. That's what makes sports great is everybody gets to have an opinion and as long as we all remember it is just a game it's fun and at the end of the day the Kids decide it on the court and that's the way it should be

I agree and think that it shouldn't matter if they had all the footage or not.  It is a JV game for crying out loud and nothing came of it.  It was handled and handled properly by the people designated to handle it.  It was not news worthy and as I said before is a big part of the reason why we have these types of things happen in the first place.  SOME media have no idea when they are crossing the line.

One of the local TV stations ran a story about a biting incident between 4 year olds at a Beaumont day care center.  I guess its been a really slow news week.

wait till the game at lamar gym for district when we have Trey B back then if you beat us then fine but we did lose to yall last at silsbee and What happened  ??? oh yeh we beat yall at regionals and won state of couse so thanks for the loss and get prepared to lose twice more ;).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder