LC-M beats nederland

Great game by both teams.  That's what a classy, hard-fought match is all about:  Playing tough - never dirty - respectful soccer.  It was worth freezing my toes off.

LC-M led in shots but Nederland had their share.

Just wondering what your shot count was?  Ours must have been off a little.

Bon is right regarding shot count.  I don't have my official count with me but I don't think we led in the shot category (I will watch film this weekend and total them up).  My hat goes off to Coach Bledsoe and his boys.  It was a great game, definitely worth freezing your toes off for.  I'm not sure my boys completely understand yet that on paper this game is going to go down as a tie with us getting 2 points for a shoot out win and Nederland getting 1 for the loss.  I am positive they understand that they played one tough opponent tonight and they respect Nederland now just as much as they did before the game started. 

Coach Bledsoe if that was round one, round two is going to be a barn burner!!!

I would also like to add this comment.  Both sets of parents were on my side of the field tonight,  and lets face it the jr. high stands are lacking in the size department, and from what I could hear both LCM and Nederlands fans cheered with class. That does not always happen in the world of high school sports, kudos to all fans at the game. 

I agree with you VP15........ Going to be an interesting season again in district play.......  With Vidor being a couple of minutes from winning and an unfortunate missed pk... Ozen takes png down to ten minute left before png scores... LcM laying low and knocking off teams one by one... Central nobody knows anything about.. ..  looks like  an exciting season...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin