Hardin At Kountze Predictions

My prediction is that Kountze will win by more than 10 points. I believe Kountze took them for granted in their first game, along w/ playing in Hardin. If you look at the current Kountze team compared to back in December, you will see that they're very different teams. In other words.....THEY'VE FOUND THEIR SWAGGER!   ;D

At this point I think Kountze will make a clean sweep for the rest of district with hardins only loss coming from kountze and e.c. only losing 2 to hardin and kountze which will make the district

kountze

hardin

e.c.

not sure if you meant to say that those three teams will be the playoff teams or that is the 1-2-3 order of finish (if this is the case, then Kountze and Hardin would be tied for first.)

Nothing against Hardin but they will really have to stay focused to force a playoff with Kountze.Regardless of district records the teams from top to bottom are closer than some folks think.Deweyville,Anahuac and Warren are all capable of shaking up the standings.In the first Kountze game the Lions didn't shoot ft's or the 3 ball at all.I think that changes tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder