*Anahuac vs. Hardin/Hardin Wins 70-67/Comments*

Its official.  I've now witnessed the worst officiating of the season.  And before all the people get on here and tell me to do it, I AM an ex basketball official (quit when my kids started playing) and my team won tonight.
The game was interesting tonight, because I believe I've seen the best and worst officiating in the same game.  One was very good, maybe the best I've seen this year, the other, well, no need to say it again.
Very impressed with the hustle and improvement of the Anahuac basketball team.  They can also drain the 3 as good as any team I've seen this year.
Congrats Hardin, way to stay focused, when, ...well,... things just weren't going your way.

Guest blade_65
Hey Jay Nolan quit saying the officials were bad because the fouls favored Hardin all night. All i will say is if they call a travel on Snook instead of a foul on the Panthers then y'all might have lost your first district ball game of the year.  Wait until The panthers come back to Hardin with the two starters they were missing last night.  The panthers were playing short handed last night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder