Underclassmen talent??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Reggie grow any? I've watched him play since he was eight, but I haven't seen him much in the last year and a half or so.  If he has he will be a force.  Hard thrower who can crush the ball.

Still think you need to keep your eyes on the Lumberton freshmen.  Some of those boys were on the Texas State Champion Select Ball Team when they were...13? 14? one of those...some names I would throw out there are Corbin Bell, Ryan Dunkleberger and Wayne Stanley.

Guest WeedBegone

wasnt Reggie at central last year

not sure.

This guy is a freshman and what a great athelete.  Saw him play last week-end and make an unbelievable long run --turn his back to the fence --jumps and robs a home run--as he crashes into the fence.  The next inning he makes a lateral upward run to make a belly sliding catch.

Young man can hit to.  Lots of people like myself said--Who is this guy.

Guest justyn15

If underclassmen mean Sophmores then by far Matt Hicks is the best underclassman in Southeast Texas!! The kid can straight up play ball!!!

what about any freshman and soph. out of WOS,LCM,and, BC?????

cory schnexaider from woodville is looking solid on the JV circuit he runs about a 4.4 and i saw him hit at least 85 from the outfield..hes only a freshman but he is having problems with grades right now but if he cang et those up woodville could have a great oppurtunity to winning district and as far as state

cory schnexaider from woodville is looking solid on the JV circuit he runs about a 4.4 and i saw him hit at least 85 from the outfield..hes only a freshman but he is having problems with grades right now but if he cang et those up woodville could have a great oppurtunity to winning district and as far as state

NO NO NO he is not good at all!!!! I have seen him play ball ALOT and he in no way throws 85 from the outfield!!!! And Woodville will come no where close to winning district Because no one in the state will beat Central Heights!!!!! They are to good this year and woodville is on a very weak year!!

He throws 85 mph and runs a 4.4 and isnt on varsity?? hmmmm.

Ok for Vidor there is:

Maxwell - pitches well and plays a heck of a short stop

Armstrong - pitches and is left field i believe

Hester - pitches and plays center field.....don't hit the ball out there he is all over the place :o

All 3 of these young men are on sophmore team as of this moment....i look to see them playing some on jv this year

Ok for Vidor there is:

Maxwell - pitches well and plays a heck of a short stop

Armstrong - pitches and is left field i believe

Hester - pitches and plays center field.....don't hit the ball out there he is all over the place :o

All 3 of these young men are on sophmore team as of this moment....i look to see them playing some on jv this year

Is that Trae Hester?  I would've thought surely he was on varsity!

Actually there are 3 Hesters.  Trae is on Varsity and as everyone knows is outstanding.

Mike plays on JV and Varsity some.  He is a catcher.  A pretty good one too. And then Cary

is on sophmore for now. Mike and Cary are brothers.

Randall Robertson is a talented catcher too.  I am sorry I had left him off the list.

So Vidor does have some underclassment talent to be watching.

Actually there are 3 Hesters.  Trae is on Varsity and as everyone knows is outstanding.

Mike plays on JV and Varsity some.  He is a catcher.  A pretty good one too. And then Cary

is on sophmore for now. Mike and Cary are brothers.

Randall Robertson is a talented catcher too.  I am sorry I had left him off the list.

So Vidor does have some underclassment talent to be watching.

maybe we will get to see all three on the same field one day!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder