Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is the hidden content, please

 

Anybody gonna watch a man get shot to death in real time?  Sounds an awful lot like Taliban tactics to me. Is this the kind of society we want? It’s the kind of society a morally bankrupt  Secretary of “War” and a morally void Commander-in-Chief want. Maybe make it a double feature. Pair it with a film of someone of someone being physically tortured by inept prison guards who can’t inject poison right. This scheiss is getting way past crazy.

Posted
42 minutes ago, UT alum said:

This is the hidden content, please

 

Anybody gonna watch a man get shot to death in real time?  Sounds an awful lot like Taliban tactics to me. Is this the kind of society we want? It’s the kind of society a morally bankrupt  Secretary of “War” and a morally void Commander-in-Chief want. Maybe make it a double feature. Pair it with a film of someone of someone being physically tortured by inept prison guards who can’t inject poison right. This scheiss is getting way past crazy.

Almost as bad as teaching kids that their are 6 plus genders, allowing an under age kid to cut of their privates, and that Jesus was nonbinary. Please spare us the moral speech. Talarico believes all the above and even more ridiculous. 

Posted
17 minutes ago, Porter said:

Almost as bad as teaching kids that their are 6 plus genders, allowing an under age kid to cut of their privates, and that Jesus was nonbinary. Please spare us the moral speech. Talarico believes all the above and even more ridiculous. 

All you got to go against what I said is “whatabout”. Weak.

Posted
5 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I don't like it - but, I don't think this was a knee jerk reaction..... I believe they are looking at polls and think/realize it ill benefit them.

Can't see how this benefits anyone.

Polls? Yea like tu is the best team in the country.

Posted
6 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I don't like it - but, I don't think this was a knee jerk reaction..... I believe they are looking at polls and think/realize it ill benefit them.

As I said, morally bankrupt. 

Posted
Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

Can't see how this benefits anyone.

Polls? Yea like tu is the best team in the country.

Oh, c’mon Mike. I know it hurts. Even if the polls are wrong, we’re definitely top 5. See you Thanksgiving.

Posted

Hey libs, I hear they are pondering releasing Patricia Krenwinkel in California. She was one of the gang that murdered Sharon Tate and her unborn child. Maybe they just wrote that off as an abortion. She was originally sentenced to death which was later converted to life in prison. Anyone who could attack a woman like Sharon Tate, cut her unborn child out of her, stab it to death in front of her, then stab her to death, should never be released back into society. The bleeding heart liberal who believes a diabolical murderer should be freed is something I’ll never understand. 
Executions used to be public. It had an effect on everyone to show what could happen to you if you commit murder. Alas, we are such a morally superior society that we just release mentally ill people, with a rap sheet as long as your arm, back into society to prey upon the innocent. This is like anything else you don’t want to watch. Simply don’t watch. I guess they should sterilize the bullets so he won’t get an infection.

Posted
1 hour ago, UT alum said:

All you got to go against what I said is “whatabout”. Weak.

So weak you can dispute it. Lol

Live shootings happens everyday in big cities ran by solely and only democrats. Have you ever looked at the shooting statistics of Chicago alone?  
 

Who cares if his execution is live! If you want to watch it then do so if not then don’t watch it. As a military veteran I see nothing wrong with it. He went radical Islam on his fellow soldiers and killed them. I say light him up! 

Posted
1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Can't see how this benefits anyone.

Polls? Yea like tu is the best team in the country.

It benefits the ammo company! 
Capitalism at its Best! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,974
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    ahh eater
    Newest Member
    ahh eater
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...