Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, Porter said:

And what exactly started the whole thing? Lol

You JUST said I made that up and it didn't happen. Dont crawfish now Mr front row.

 

Enjoy that win and for everyone's sakes get some glasses before accusing folks of making stuff up

Posted

I guess im just blind because for one i dont see any sort of “push”, i see a coach trying to get inbetween a bunch of players and keeping a massive fist fight from starting, and two, how can you even try to say it was intentional if there was a “push” Its a backyard brawl, all the coaches are trying to separate players. All this is way overblown imo.

Posted
1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

You said it didnt happen 🤷‍♂️ Grown man pushing kids in the back.

Grown kids tackling opponents 4 yards out of bounds. Hitting Vidor players while there already down on the ground and the play is over. Spare me your outrage.
 

 

 

Posted
Just now, Arch for MVP said:

I guess im just blind because for one i dont see any sort of “push”, i see a coach trying to get inbetween a bunch of players and keeping a massive fist fight from starting, and two, how can you even try to say it was intentional? Its a backyard brawl, all the coaches are trying to separate players. All this is way overblown imo.

Setxathlete14 is nothing more than an overly sensitive troll. I wouldn’t worry about his exaggerated interpretation of what happened. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

You JUST said I made that up and it didn't happen. Dont crawfish now Mr front row.

 

Enjoy that win and for everyone's sakes get some glasses before accusing folks of making stuff up

No crawfishing. Your interpretation is weak and ridiculous. I repeat it didn’t happen. No need to whine. 

Posted
13 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

You said it didnt happen 🤷‍♂️ Grown man pushing kids in the back.

It did happen. Pushed BC #3. I believe the same coach escorted the student athlete out past the numbers. #3 was the one started it all with the tackle out of bounds

Posted
1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

It did happen. Pushed BC #3. I believe the same coach escorted the student athlete out past the numbers. #3 was the one started it all with the tackle out of bounds

Yeah he got them outta there. #3 thought a player pushed him when it was that coach 🤣

Posted
Just now, setxathlete14 said:

Yeah he got them outta there. #3 thought a player pushed him when it was that coach 🤣

Yep. Thats why he turned around to the players and things escalated even more. Poor response by the Vidor coach. Cant let anger overtake your self control when leading young men

Posted
2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

It wasn’t a super violent push, but he wasn’t breaking up anything, he reacted and went and pushed him. Which led to things escalating. 

Hated to even bring it back up. Shouldn't overshadow vidors performance at all. 

but Mrs porter jumped at me pretty hard with the denial and personal shots. Lol

Posted

Push with intent or not, none of you know… but we can talk about the facts of the game. Like Vidor dog walking BC to the sound of 27-3!

Vidor threw all over BC and when it came time to chew up the clock… Vidor did just that! 

Posted
15 minutes ago, BBtater984 said:

Push with intent or not, none of you know… but we can talk about the facts of the game. Like Vidor dog walking BC to the sound of 27-3!

Vidor threw all over BC and when it came time to chew up the clock… Vidor did just that! 

""I'm here. I try to limit my internet usage on the weekends. I would rather spend time doing other things than staring at a screen.""

 

Glad to see ya. On a weekend. Staring at screens with us.. 🤣 vidor answered the call for sure. 

Posted

I didn't get to see much of the game as 3am comes early on a work day. Offense looked flat again. And did I hear one of the Vidor announcers say #8 was back on punt return! Our QB LOL good grief! You mean to tell me, you can't find one player on a 4A team to field a punt other than QB1. Sheesh 

Posted
19 minutes ago, flytotheball said:

I didn't get to see much of the game as 3am comes early on a work day. Offense looked flat again. And did I hear one of the Vidor announcers say #8 was back on punt return! Our QB LOL good grief! You mean to tell me, you can't find one player on a 4A team to field a punt other than QB1. Sheesh 

Shoot thats why you do what i do… you go to the game, then take a nap at work😂

feel you on them early wake ups. Had to do the same this morning.

Posted
8 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Hated to even bring it back up. Shouldn't overshadow vidors performance at all. 

but Mrs porter jumped at me pretty hard with the denial and personal shots. Lol

You didn’t hate to bring it up because that’s what you do. Lol. You implied malicious intent which is ridiculous. Those things happen in football. Proud of the my Pirates for bouncing back from last weeks game. The frustration of getting the ball ran down your throat just reached a boiling point for BC not to mention the over the top passes that just embarrassed them. 

Posted
28 minutes ago, Porter said:

You didn’t hate to bring it up because that’s what you do. Lol. You implied malicious intent which is ridiculous. Those things happen in football. Proud of the my Pirates for bouncing back from last weeks game. The frustration of getting the ball ran down your throat just reached a boiling point for BC not to mention the over the top passes that just embarrassed them. 

It was malicious and ovious enough to everyone besides you that if I was #3s parents something would be happening I do know that. THERES NO PLACE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. Walking up and pushing a kid in the back as a coach. You're clearly wrong. Eat it and move on instead of drawing more attention to it 

Posted
10 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

It was malicious and ovious enough to everyone besides you that if I was #3s parents something would be happening I do know that. THERES NO PLACE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. Walking up and pushing a kid in the back as a coach. You're clearly wrong. Eat it and move on instead of drawing more attention to it 

I know the coach almost killed him! Lol

Do you need some tissue?

How bout that Vidor defense?! They brought it last night. Best performance of the year and it couldn’t have come at a better time.

Posted
9 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Yeah he got them outta there. #3 thought a player pushed him when it was that coach 🤣

That’s exactly what happened .   #3 was walking and headed back to BC sideline when he was pushed in the back by the coach.   

Posted
1 minute ago, BC Alum said:

That’s exactly what happened .   #3 was walking and headed back to BC sideline when he was pushed in the back by the coach.   I mean the video is as clear as day   

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,968
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    DCleater40
    Newest Member
    DCleater40
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...