Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago They both out there trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 🤷🏾♂️ ThaGhost 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago 1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: They both out there trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 🤷🏾♂️ NC had a bye week also… Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago That's got to be the 25th penalty tonight on NC. Or it seems like it. Quote
OlDawg Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago 2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: That's got to be the 25th penalty tonight on NC. Or it seems like it. Take out penalty yards, and I’m not sure either team has 200 yards. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago 4th down coming up for NC. Probably the ball game if they don't convert. Quote
OlDawg Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago I’m not sure what was worse. Watching this game, or watching paint dry. At least I got the pick ‘em right. Ha! 2trill 1 Quote
Austin1985 Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago So, the home team when to Beaumont and came from 10 down to beat United in OT after BU was off the week prior United goes to Lufkin and sets all kinds of records beating the Panthers SMH@HS Foosball. Gotta love it Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago I wonder if this ref crew was the crew working Ball/LP? They’re going to need to ice their arms down after this one. Quote
SETXsports Posted 14 hours ago Author Report Posted 14 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATELufkin 7New Caney 0FINAL Quote
bullets13 Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago 11 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I’m not sure what was worse. Watching this game, or watching paint dry. At least I got the pick ‘em right. Ha! Always nice to start the week hitting a pick that more than half of the folks got wrong Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago NC lost that game and Lufkin benefitted. Nobody won anything in this one. Quote
OlDawg Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago 3 minutes ago, bullets13 said: Always nice to start the week hitting a pick that more than half of the folks got wrong I’m sure I’ll make up for it somewhere else. 😂 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago All this game did was give me way more interest into what happens between GCM/RSS on Friday night. Also: RB-2 for Lufkin needs to be RB-1 for em. Kid is legit. Quote
OlDawg Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: All this game did was give me way more interest into what happens between GCM/RSS on Friday night. Also: RB-2 for Lufkin needs to be RB-1 for em. Kid is legit. As painful as the game was to watch, both teams still control their own destiny. All this did was make the tiebreaker scenario almost a surety. Lufkin’s win against RSS looms big right now. If points are involved for a 3-way tie, they maxed out the same way BU maxed out against them. Once over 18 (typical), any bigger spread is moot. NOTE: I still don’t know the tiebreaker rules for this district this year. Just going by usuals. GCM vs RSS was always a huge game this year. If GCM wins—which I think they will—it will make things really chaotic. 😂 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 13 minutes ago, OlDawg said: As painful as the game was to watch, both teams still control their own destiny. All this did was make the tiebreaker scenario almost a surety. Lufkin’s win against RSS looms big right now. If points are involved for a 3-way tie, they maxed out the same way BU maxed out against them. Once over 18 (typical), any bigger spread is moot. NOTE: I still don’t know the tiebreaker rules for this district this year. Just going by usuals. GCM vs RSS was always a huge game this year. If GCM wins—which I think they will—it will make things really chaotic. 😂 Yep! Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago I'm very happy I chose to stay home for this one. (even though I was looking forward to some Dave's Hot Chicken) But sadly, I can't take back the 3 hours from last night watching this one on my computer. I reiterate, nobody won this game last night. Lufkin just beneffited. TrojanWarrior08 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: I'm very happy I chose to stay home for this one. (even though I was looking forward to some Dave's Hot Chicken) But sadly, I can't take back the 3 hours from last night watching this one on my computer. I reiterate, nobody won this game last night. Lufkin just beneffited. They definitely did and the crazy thing it stopped raining after the game. Quote
myrecordwashorrible Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: I'm very happy I chose to stay home for this one. (even though I was looking forward to some Dave's Hot Chicken) But sadly, I can't take back the 3 hours from last night watching this one on my computer. I reiterate, nobody won this game last night. Lufkin just beneffited. Nobody won? Was it a scrimmage? 😇 Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 19 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said: Nobody won? Was it a scrimmage? 😇 A very bad one at that. Looked like a bunch of 3rd teamers. myrecordwashorrible 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.