Austin1985 Posted Thursday at 04:54 PM Report Posted Thursday at 04:54 PM I hate it. All of it That's the post KF89, One4All, RETIREDFAN1 and 1 other 4 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Thursday at 05:23 PM Report Posted Thursday at 05:23 PM 29 minutes ago, Austin1985 said: I hate it. All of it That's the post Discussion on the Tepp & Stepp thread. Quote
KF89 Posted Thursday at 05:55 PM Report Posted Thursday at 05:55 PM 1 hour ago, Austin1985 said: I hate it. All of it That's the post Facts Quote
CCRed Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Live broadcasts don’t seem to be working NHSBulldogFan and marshman 2 Quote
Eazy Posted 53 minutes ago Report Posted 53 minutes ago My sign in doesn’t work apparently. Can’t watch anything Quote
CCRed Posted 51 minutes ago Report Posted 51 minutes ago Just now, Eazy said: My sign in doesn’t work apparently. Can’t watch anything Same here. It’s not YOUR SIGN IN. It’s their sorry new website. Quote
Eazy Posted 48 minutes ago Report Posted 48 minutes ago I emailed support. But they are probably out watching football games. Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 47 minutes ago Report Posted 47 minutes ago They're trying to reboot the system Quote
LCM 83 Posted 45 minutes ago Report Posted 45 minutes ago Pick a hell of tome to shut down. I'm so done with Dave Campbell's Football. I want my money back. Quote
CCRed Posted 43 minutes ago Report Posted 43 minutes ago 1 minute ago, LCM 83 said: Pick a hell of tome to shut down. I'm so done with Dave Campbell's Football. I want my money back. Same here Quote
Lightning/Eagle Posted 39 minutes ago Report Posted 39 minutes ago Same, just got home from volleyball game to watch and can't sign in. Very frustrating! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.