AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Coverage area teams in this week's rankings: 6A #2 North Shore #8 CE King #18 Atascocita #21 Summer Creek 5A DI #4 Port Arthur Memorial 5A DII #10 Montgomery 4A DII #8 West Orange-Stark 3A DII #2 Newton 2A DI #5 Joaquin 1A DI #1 Union Hill Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
BBfan061 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I believe DCTF is missing on not putting Hamshire Fannett in the top 10… pakronos 1 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 54 minutes ago Report Posted 54 minutes ago 18 minutes ago, BBfan061 said: I believe DCTF is missing on not putting Hamshire Fannett in the top 10… Gilmer got 10th. HF has to wait 2 more weeks Quote
BBfan061 Posted 38 minutes ago Report Posted 38 minutes ago 15 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said: Gilmer got 10th. HF has to wait 2 more weeks For beating a overrated Sunnyvale… Quote
bullets13 Posted 31 minutes ago Report Posted 31 minutes ago 49 minutes ago, BBfan061 said: I believe DCTF is missing on not putting Hamshire Fannett in the top 10… I agree, but I won't argue that Gilmer's resume is pretty impressive, although they've beaten a lot of teams who were good last year but aren't doing so well this year. HF hasn't beaten a big name yet, but have absolutely dominated their last 4 games against some solid squads, and the LaMarque win has lost a little luster simply because LM is 2-3 against a very difficult schedule. If we beat WOS in two weeks we get in, and IMO if we do that we should jump into the middle somewhere, not just slide in at #10. BBfan061 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.