Thoughts On District 21 3A This Year?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JASPER WILL WIN

travis reagan,justin parsons and cord yates on the mound

chantz pryor at 1st,robert shellhammer at C,ryan ellis at 2nd,taylor hart at SS, aaron stephenson/travis reagon at 3rd, justin parsons,jaylon clotioux,john bradley and blake weller all in the OF that is unstoppable

Guest Orangeboy

I think the favorites will be Silsbee, Jasper and BC. Silsbee will have a great chance to win with most of their team returning. Jasper has just about everyone back, while BC must prove they can win without Angelle.

I would think the 2 very early front runners in this district have to be Silsbee and BC.

Silsbee has Schooling and McDonald back. As those 2 go, so go the Tigers next year. BC loses Angelle and Haymon but returns Stringer (who won huge game in playoffs vs. BH) and Meeks. Both of those kids will be pleasant surprises. The also return Dishon and Jackson to provide a solid core of offense. Jasper will be thin on the mound but has a lot of talent with Hart, et al. Parsons and Reagon will have to step up on the hill for them to be competitive for District championship.

Beyond that, it will be a 'who knows?' for the 4th playoff spot. While I wish the new guy at WOS all the luck in the world, the little talent WOS had last year (Sparks, Ayers) graduated. They are (at best) in a rebuilding mode.

It should be one heckuva district.

Guest bulldogbark

thin on the mound ?? we return all our starters except Alvis I believe...you need to maybe take another look at our roster, travis reagan,justin parsons and cord yates on the mound and a whole slew of support starters from last year....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin