That's Crazy!

Every team in 22-4A in beatable...including Ozen.  Now I don't doubt that Ozen will win district, but they could be upset on a given night.  Central looks to be the second best team, but that is not in concrete either.  After that?  Who knows?  Gotta give the edge to Nederland at this point, but a long way to go. 

Guest DickVitale

If you are a betting man, stay away from Vegas, because you are horrible at ODDS! ;D.You are right, anyone can be beat on any given night, but, when you are a disciplined team with talent to boot, and great coaching, I say it is highly unlikely...Highly...But you never know... ::)

Guest DickVitale

Yeah that was THE LAST TIME a district game was lost too!  ;)...27-7 lost in the regional semi-finals to the eventual state champion (Houston Jones) featuring Daniel Gibson, STILL won the district title as well....DOWN YEAR!! 8)

Guest DickVitale

When a player is benched for behavior...Its called being DISCIPLINED! Geesh....Come on man, you HAVE to be smarter than that...By the way the last game he sat he was actually injured...We will NOT have a J'covan Brown on our hands at Ozen!!

Guest DickVitale

I said the LAST time he sat.....LAST time...I know some of you guys continue to look for a reason to knock the Ozen program, so MAYBE if you try real hard, you can think of something else, because Decarlos is going to be OK...He is in a solid program.. ;)

Guest DickVitale

Ohhh, OK, I gotcha...I see what you were saying....He was not being disciplined THAT game...I thought you were referring to the time during the YMBL...He's OK now though....He has definitely learned his lesson I am sure. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder