Final: Evadale @ Big Sandy/ BS 81 EVA 7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

courtside, if you had two cents.  :'( :'( :'(

Yes, BS  is still to come in district play - and may the better team win ( WH is proof from last year that the better team can vary from night to night.

BUT - as far as the other district teams - HD has proven themselves BETTER, so quit crying and making excuses about " will see when they come to play at our house or whereever it is your from".

courtside, if you had two cents.  :'( :'( :'(

Yes, BS  is still to come in district play - and may the better team win ( WH is proof from last year that the better team can vary from night to night.

BUT - as far as the other district teams - HD has proven themselves BETTER, so quit crying and making excuses about " will see when they come to play at our house or whereever it is your from".

I'm sorry fireball that know body was talking about you are hd. If you can't read this page said Evadale/Big Sandy not look at me i'm hd. start your on post and we can talk there. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

this is a pretty outrageous scoreline.  i honestly thought it was a typo when i first saw it.  it's hard to criticize a team for winning a game like this.  they didn't score a ridiculous amount of points, they just played good defense.  it could be argued that they should've just played keepaway the last quarter to keep things reasonable, but this isn't like football, where you want to eat the clock to keep a game from getting out of hand.  i think in this situation it's more reasonable for BS to continue taking shots and running their offense.  this way, evadale at least has a chance to get the ball back and go score to try to make their point total more respectable. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder