AggiesAreWe Posted 6 hours ago Report Posted 6 hours ago 4 minutes ago, rupert3 said: They said we used 676 plus batters this year. Considering the first 2-3 months, I think they did great except for the pitcher/hitter hiccups along the way. Anything can happen in post season. Let's hope we don't leave the bats at the Saremento airport. Spence can't be on playoff roster which is sad. I'm sure AAW will fill in mores stats. Outscored them 34-13 in this series I think. Why can't Spence be on playoff roster? Quote
rupert3 Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago The announcers said he hadn't played enough. IDK. I had to watch a Sacramento stream. Hope they are wrong. The annoucers that is Quote
rupert3 Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago I just Googled it up and MLB said he is on the roster. Quote
myrecordwashorrible Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago Betting odds have the Astros as the favorite. If you are crazy enough to bet on baseball, well go ahead. rupert3 1 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago myrecordwashorrible, AggiesAreWe, baddog and 1 other 4 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Projected Astro roster for Wild Card series: C (2): Diaz, Vazquez IF (5): Walker, Altuve, Pena, Paredes, Allen OF/DH (6): Alvarez, Smith, Spence, Trammell, Velazquez, Wade Jr. SP (4): Brown, Wesneski, Lambert, Pecko RP (7): Hader, Abreu, Blubaugh, Ullola, VanWey, Sousa, King Leaves 2 P spots left: P (2): Okert (IL), Blanco, Imai, Teng, Santa Other IF/OF/C in consideration: Barrosa, Delgado, Price, Loperfido Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.