Best All-Around player in 21-3A?

Guest Orangeboy

Guest Bulldog

Last year Hicks as a Freshman and Dishon as a Senior. Hicks had a better average and if im not mistaken he had a better on base percentage to. By the way Hicks will be a better player than Dishon.

Both are great in there own respect as stated earlier but im not sure you can say just yet Hick is "better" how ever you define better. Will really know how special he is come his senior year.

the guys pitching to him are jrs and srs...by the time hicks is an upper classmen there will be newer guys pitching to him and there probably isnt one person in the area that will face him enough times in their varsity career that will learn how to pitch to him.

just as pitchers get better, so does matt hicks at hitting them

the guys pitching to him are jrs and srs...by the time hicks is an upper classmen there will be newer guys pitching to him and there probably isnt one person in the area that will face him enough times in their varsity career that will learn how to pitch to him.

just as pitchers get better, so does matt hicks at hitting them

lol good point

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ST4life

yeah thats who i meant dishon from bc

Johnny Dishon graduated last year and is at LSU.

yes i know this

dude lets talk about this years players i understand how you love holding on to the past and all but get over it and also did you know that Silsbee beat HJ in B-Ball  :o :o :o :o :o :o

sorry it took me so long to get back to here....yes I think Hicks is better than Dishon...and no offense to him or his family (they are great and he is a great kid and athlete...don't get me wrong) I just think it was because he had so much publicity is why people know so much of him.  Matt to me is one of the best that has come to BC! 

Guest Orangeboy

As much as I dislike BC, I gotta stand up and say that you shouldn't be bashing on Dishon over what you heard. He's gone, let him go have a successful college career without you trying to ruin his reputation here at home.

Thanks, Jasperfan.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin