125 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Kirbyville
    • Newton

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are right , we don't have a state title to brag about, and there are alot of other teams that don't have one either, But there is a first time for everything even beating Newton. Newton should be proud & I'm proud for them. One thing is for sure, the Wildcats are going to give it their all, especially this Friday night.  Go Kville Wildcats your fans are with you all the way.

Hey wildcat fans I'm not upset, worried, and not even close to being jealous of your rankings. Good for y'all! By the way i was not trying to be disrespectful either. As fans we can say what we like about our team but when Friday night comes the players have to play the game!!! Our players are well aware of all the trash talk that the fans and players of kirbyville has been doing for the last two weeks. From what i know they're very motivated by this!!! But motivation can go both ways.

Hey wildcat fans I'm not upset, worried, and not even close to being jealous of your rankings. Good for y'all! By the way i was not trying to be disrespectful either. As fans we can say what we like about our team but when Friday night comes the players have to play the game!!! Our players are well aware of all the trash talk that the fans and players of kirbyville has been doing for the last two weeks. From what i know they're very motivated by this!!! But motivation can go both ways.

The Kville kids feel the same way ppl from newton have been runnig there heads for way too long so kville is going to stick it to them friday nite......

Granfan checked out there stadium info and it only seats 1800 thats not going to be near enough. Heck there will be that many just from Kville..lol Small stadium. I'm with her..I know Newton would never give up home-field advantage...but its just not enough room for everyone!

Granfan checked out there stadium info and it only seats 1800 thats not going to be near enough. Heck there will be that many just from Kville..lol Small stadium. I'm with her..I know Newton would never give up home-field advantage...but its just not enough room for everyone!

Nope us kville fans will have to stand i guess!!!

Newton and kirbyville fans get ya popcorn ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the trash talking and predictions end tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the Newton Eagles against the world!!!!!!!!!! We like it best  when people question our ability to win. Go ahead doubt us if you like. MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder