Will The Celtics...

AJ25

No way bc the west is much stronger and they would finish middle of the pack.

i think they'd still finish near the top of the pack in the west, but i don't think they win it all this year.  the pistons have shown they can beat them already.  if they do manage to get by them to the championship, i don't think they'll be able to beat whoever the west sends in a 7 game series.  it's also been yet to see what will happen when you put three superstars on a team for an entire year.  they might eventually start bickering over points and whatnot before the year is through.  who knows, though.  they have one hell of a team with some serious star power. 

i think they'd still finish near the top of the pack in the west, but i don't think they win it all this year.  the pistons have shown they can beat them already.  if they do manage to get by them to the championship, i don't think they'll be able to beat whoever the west sends in a 7 game series.  it's also been yet to see what will happen when you put three superstars on a team for an entire year.  they might eventually start bickering over points and whatnot before the year is through.  who knows, though.  they have one heck of a team with some serious star power. 

i for one want them to win it of coarse, but i don't know if they can. i don't see this group bickering over points/assists/ etc.. this team plays as one. but i'm just not sure if they can overpower the west.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw