Would You Participate In 7 on 7?

Would You Participate in 7 on 7?  

1. 1. Would You Participate in 7 on 7?

If you were a High School Coach would you play in 7 on 7 every year? ALot of schools don't. I like it because the kids get to practice during the summer and stay sharp with their throwing and recieving. And the defenders stay sharp as well. Don't get me wrong just because a team wins State in 7 on 7 doesn't mean they'll do well when the pads go on. I seen teams win State in 7 on 7 and when the pads go on win 1 game all year. Your Opinions?

I agree with coop on this one 7 on 7 is great for keepin kids in shape and it gives them an oppurtunity to stay on top of their game so that when they come back in august they won't be draggin.

The kids have to keep an edge for 15-16 weeks in the fall. They don't need to be ON all summer, JMO. I just don't get why such a big deal is made over it.

7 on 7 provides an extra opportunity for the QBs, WR, and RB to gel. Especially when you have a change at the QB position. Sure, injuries are a possible, but you just pray for everyone to come out healthy because injuries can occur anywhere (at school or away from school). It does keep them sharp and conditioned.

Plus...it allows the fans/parents to have a little preseason season to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder