*Silsbee 99 HF 48 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

Silsbee played a great game last night beaten HF by 51 point. But not to lie HF did play great too. I wasn't expecting HF to be playing that good of a defense agaisnt Silsbee offense and while Silsbee was on defense,HF moved the ball down the court pretty well alot. #3 of HF is a beast. Silsbee is still commiting too many fouls. THat gonna hurt in the long run. 

Silsbee played a great game last night beaten HF by 51 point. But not to lie HF did play great too. I wasn't expecting HF to be playing that good of a defense agaisnt Silsbee offense and while Silsbee was on defense,HF moved the ball down the court pretty well alot. #3 of HF is a beast. Silsbee is still commiting too many fouls. THat gonna hurt in the long run. 

HF played great? ....  "HF moved the ball down the court pretty well alot." Didn't Silbee have two of their starters missing? I predicted a 40 point blow-out. I was wrong in my prediction.

I heard that D.K Howard head was feeling dizzy like, and he won't be able to play for a couple of weeks. He will be back for the Lufkin tourney though. I recalled you talking about Pheal Hill. He was failing at first but now he is coming back this Friday to play WOS. And another former player tha coming back from nearly a whole year of suffering a leg injury is Darian Dodis.

I hope it wasn't Silbee's bench that played most of the game. Sheez!

Alot of the bench players had just about the same amount of playing time as the starter and the bench put up at least half the score too. Everyone on SIlsbee squad scored except one which was a person that got moved up from J.V

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476