2008 Pre District schedule / or known opponents thus far?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Bridge City has Odessa Permian, Dallas Oak Cliff, and Lumberton. Three power houses. LOL. I really have no idea. They probably will still schedule teams like Liberty and Kelly if they can get it. I don't know if Lumberton would schedule Bridge City again until BC gets its program back together.

BC just had an off year.. I think they should keep it the same, but get someone else besides Kelly.. BC will beat Liberty next year if they play each other...

Guest Robert Plant

Well, WB obviously has to play Central and Ozen......but I'm not sure who the third might be. I would love to see a game against Katy or Lufkin. Lufkin would probably be more likely!

Who knows! Brook might drop a district game after the re-shuffle and get an extra non-district game. I've always liked the Westfield game. Playing Lufkin wouldn't suprise me though.

Guest TravelingBandsman

As its looking, there's a chance both districts will have only 7 teams. This would make for 4 Pre district games.

I would like to see Lumberton on the schedule but they may already have theirs set. Take off Nacogdoches. That doesn't help us much and it's too far away. WO-S appears to be leaving our 1st game scheduleship for Nederland. I say keep the Friendswood game. That's always a great semi-rivalry game. That will leave us with 3 completely new games.

Someone mentioned West Brook needed a third game. Dayton is willing for a go at the Bruins. Also, I wouldn't mind putting the Coogah Nation on our schedule. Thirdly, we'll have to take on someone else with a small district. I say bring back the age old rivalry between Dayton and Liberty. Battle of the Trinity River Valley Renewed.

Game 1 - Dayton vs. La Marque

Game 2 - Dayton vs. Friendswood

Game 3 - Dayton vs. Beaumont West Brook

Game 4 - Dayton vs. Liberty

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'd really like for Dayton to play a 5A in their third game. Maybe replace it with any one of these...

Port Arthur Memorial

Baytown Lee

Baytown Sterling

Humble

Atascocita

Kingwood

North Shore

Deer Park

La Porte

Galveston Ball

Clear Creek

Clear Springs

Clear Brook

Clear Lake

Pasadena

Pasadena Dobie

Pasadena Memorial

South Houston

Richmond Foster

North Forest

Spring

Spring Westfield

Conroe

Conroe Oak Ridge

The Woodlands

The Woodlands College Park

Lufkin

Dayton's schedule as of now is Friendswood for game 1 amd LaMarque for game 3.  They are still looking for a game 2.  Will probably be set at the district realignments in Febuary.  Looking at playing a Northeast Texas school at Nacogdoches.  I know they have called a lot of schools 4A and 5A around Houston and have been told no.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Dayton's schedule as of now is Friendswood for game 1 amd LaMarque for game 3.  They are still looking for a game 2.  Will probably be set at the district realignments in Febuary.  Looking at playing a Northeast Texas school at Nacogdoches.  I know they have called a lot of schools 4A and 5A around Houston and have been told no.

If they want to play a northeast Texas school, I would say Texarkana Texas. They've had pretty good records in the past and it'd be an interesting game. Of course, if we are in a 7 team district then we'll have to have a 4th pre-district game. I still say Liberty.

ozen has westbrook of course, nachodoges(spelling iz prolly wrong), n havent found the 3rd game yet had a few offers 4rm katy houston lamar n lamarque

:D :D  You were close, just change some of your letters around. Nacogdoches. ;) Besides waking up in the morning and going to class hung over, spelling the name of the town was the hardest thing about going to SFA. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed