Baseball Tournaments?

Ty Cobb

Guest Orangeboy

Barbers Hill will host a tournament and play in the Greater Houston Ewell Jackson tournament and the Houston Christian tournament.

Who's in the BH tourney?

Guest coachhooker

Barbers Hill will host a tournament and play in the Greater Houston Ewell Jackson tournament and the Houston Christian tournament.

I got to play in the Ewell Jackson tourament twice in high school, very well orgainzed, and they treat you first class this is one of the best touraments around

Guest Orangeboy

I agree. BH played in it last year. The players, coaches, and fans really enjoyed it. Thirty-two teams in last year's tournament.

How many games are guaranteed?

Guest coachhooker

How many games are guaranteed?

you used to be guaranteed 3 games I dunno now, and you could end up playing 7 games in 3 days, you have to be pitcher loaded for this tournament, Most of the good Hisd schools advance in the first two rounds because they will play the cake walk HISD schools.  This is a fun tournament with alot of good teams

Guest Orangeboy

you used to be guaranteed 3 games I dunno now, and you could end up playing 7 games in 3 days, you have to be pitcher loaded for this tournament, Most of the good Hisd schools advance in the first two rounds because they will play the cake walk HISD schools.  This is a fun tournament with alot of good teams

7 games! wow!!! :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder